Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2019, 08:43 AM   #1

Special thanks to JWA

Just wanted to give a shout out to JWA. What a solid dude. Much like Ray, when it came to my swivel base and numerous other topics, JW offered up so much time and knowledge to my seatbelt warning chime issue. He took the time to walk me through the instrument cluster giving me a play by play of what to do. Great dude! JW-removing that wire did in fact shut off the seatbelt warning light and chime. Many thanks.

Surfvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:45 AM   #2
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Awwww shucks Surfvan----yer embarrassin' me! Then again much like Ray we both have to constantly remind the rest of the world we're just massively unappreciated geniuses---we'll wait for everyone else to just catch up.

And that in no way is meant to diss the other great members here--the willingness to share learned lessons is extremely valuable and makes SMB Forums a nice place to hang out. I simply try to give as much as I get and then some when possible.

Seriously Surfvan I'm always happy to help when/where I can. Having been through too many struggles looking for solutions passing on what I've learned is why I'm on a forum or two.

Adding just in general Surfvan and I were able to walk through this because he had the Ford Work Shop Manuals which included the EVTM as well, printed versions. These come in so handy from time-to-time and seem to be fairly plentiful through FleaBay even today. Anyone DIY'ing their SMB's or E-Series vans owes it to themselves to have these laying around.

Glad our solution worked out---great talking with you as well!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:07 AM   #3

JWA has been a great help to me as well.
You, 1der and many others here are a great value to this forum.
Thank you again for all that you have contributed.
I don’t know how I would have figured all of this out without the knowledge and help you have given me.
JVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:15 AM   #4
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVan View Post
JWA has been a great help to me as well.
Ahhh ulterior motive at work there JVan----once upon a time here in Columbus OH was an old time ribs joint---had their own smoke house/pit in a small cinder block building right out back. 'Twas an old house set in amongst a bus company (still operating under the same name) and several other industrial outfits--after 5PM and for the entire weekend this place was jumpin'.

People from all walks of life breaking bread together, lips, hands and faces cover in BBQ sauce showing we're more alike than different!

Thanks again---I'll let Ray step in now---don't wanna hog the spotlight.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote