Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #1

Two Quigleys on East Coast, cheap

Saw on CL today in NJ and DE

1. http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4550774025.html $4500

2003 FORD E 250 EXTENDED CARGO VAN
4X4 QUIGLEY CONVERSION
V8 AUTO
RUNS GREAT
NEEDS A DRIVESHAFT
SUPER RARE FIND

2. http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4562116094.html $8500

1995 ford Quigley 4x4 E350 Super HD (8000 gvwr) van. Body is in good shape with excellent drivetrain and brakes. Michelin m&s tires have 15-20k left on them. dana front axle w locking hubs. super reliable 351 V8 4 spd tranny w OD. truck has 110k miles on it. tranny and brakes have been rebuilt in last 3 years/3000 miles. i no longer drive this beast enough to justify owning it. it needs a better life! Better yet it needs to be reborn like the pictures below from the sportmobile site.
This truck is the perfect platform to build you own affordable sportmobile style earthroamer RV or build yourself a heavy duty worktruck that will never get stuck again. this thing goes anywhere.
interior is in good shape and currently has high end stereo system. fm/cd/mp3 ready with 6 speakers and powered sub.
i traveled twice across the united states in this truck and lived out of it for 3 months at a time at RV, State and Nat'l parks. i built a fold down bed which could be easily removed. must be seen and driven b/c it handles so well.

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote