Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #1

99 7.3 4x4 SMB

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4970743768.html

Looks like they are asking 40k. No affiliation. This is very similar to my van.

7.3 power stroke diesel--275k miles--rebuilt transmission--Dana 60 front and rear axels--2 fuel tanks with the transfer flow system (56 gal.)--Warn manual locking front hubs--Warn 12K winch--Renell front and rear bumpers--5 Weld Racing aluminum wheels & BFG Mudders--Superchip system--Ford Idle Modulator--built in air compressor and air horn--engine block heater--security system. Gold metal flake color!

Sportsmobile Camper Conversion

Pop top with 5 windows with vinyl, screen and curtains--1500 W. Trace inverter
Ruff Racks custom aluminum safari rack with BP 275 47x29 glass solar panel with regulator (adjustable)--10 Piaa off road lights, 2 Piaa fog lights and 6 back up lights--2 D deep cycle batteries and a new generation isolator switch--2 20 gal. water tanks--hot & cold outside shower--microwave--stove--12v -110 norcold fridge--heater--2 sinks--6 ft. gaucho couch/bed--hot water heater--day/night curtains--large fantastic fan--vinyl floor--porta potti--sleeps 4--chili dog remote starting device for temp. control--designed to fit a dirt bike inside--captains seats--set up for cable--Tinted windows

Thunder Works Audio visual system

This ultimate audio visual system features a Eclipse head unit, Panasonic DVD/CD player. There are 5 individual speaker sets in the van each has its own volume control. Speakers include Diamond Audio, Eclipse and Niles Audio. The system is driven by a PPI 6 channel amp and a PPI subwoofer amp. The system has 3 Clarion multi zone A/V switchers which allows 3 different functions at the same time--example--watch a movie on the dash/dvd and in the back, playstation on the Santeca 15' monitor. There is a single 10" eclipse subwoofer under the sofa or use the portable external enclosure that has 2 Eclipse 10" subwoofers and two types of wireless headphones

Old 04-11-2015, 03:57 PM   #2

Re: 99 7.3 4x4 SMB

Any thoughts on this one?
Old 04-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #3

Re: 99 7.3 4x4 SMB

I talked to the owner probably 3+ years ago.

IF it's the same owner, I believe he used to take it to Baja a bunch before some of the issues.

I see it around town driving pretty regularly. That being said I might be able to check it out if someone wanted me too.