Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #1

Sold - Action Van Lift

For Sale are the main components for an Action Van lift which includes:
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers (front only)
Left and Right Axel Pivot Brackets
Left and Right Radius Arms
Left and Right Radius Arm Brackets
Urethane Radius Arm Bushings
Drop Pitman Arm
Steering Stabilizer

All of the other components needed to complete the install can be purchased from Action Van or any other online off road supplier like Summit Racing or 4 Wheel Parts.
Listed below are the parts needed to complete this kit:
Front Coil Springs
Rear Shocks
Sway Bar Drop Brackets
Front Bump Stop Mounts
Rear Lift Block Kit
Some of the Grade 8 Bolts

A little history on this kit for sale:
As most Advance Trac RSC owners may know, a drop bracket lift kit will not work correctly because of the computer controlled traction system. When I purchased my van and having the Action Van drop bracket lift kit installed, I had problems. After some initial research and logical thinking about what was happening, I figured that the pitman arm was the problem. Action Van knew there was a problem and told me they were working on a fix. I recommended that they take a look at the pitman arm length. The ride on this kit is great and I was waiting for the fix but just could not wait anymore. Was planning another long trip with the van, taking many mountain roads and did not want to fight the RSC problem. After reading about how happy customers were with the Camburg lift that had Advance Trac RSC, figured that was the way to go. Camburg installed the minimum required parts and labor to get me down the road and that is why I only have a practical kit for sale.
Action Van now has a new drop pitman arm for RSC customers. It’s a $200 fix and they say it work great! If they would have listened and I would have waited, I won’t have this kit for sale today. I was very happy with Action Van ride and would of gone with the pitman arm change.
Action Van has a price of $2000 for their kit plus tax, shipping and a deposit for the radius arms that they modify. I’m asking $850 plus shipping. I’ll deliver to a reasonable radius in SoCal for the asking price. The other parts will cost about $700 to complete the kit from Action Van. The coil springs would probably be the only items I would purchase from Action Van as for all other parts, they could be fabricated or purchased from other suppliers for less. Sway bar and bump stop brackets could be made from some rectangle shaped steel tubing. Parts purchased elsewhere should only run about $500.
For those that are planning on asking the question about the difference in ride between the two kits:
Overall ride is the same. Both kits give a smooth ride but with the Camburg lift, I can “feel” the road more. The front tires are a little sensitive to the splices in the road and I can feel the slight pull in the wheel when I drive on them. Either way, both kits work and get to job done. Lifted vans a kool!

LeadDoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:40 AM   #2

Re: Action Van Lift

Im interested in your lift, give me a call. 661-388-6652 evan
markevan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:53 PM   #3

Re: Sold - Action Van Lift

I want to bay the lift kit you got posted347-901-1915
joelaracil is offline   Reply With Quote