Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #1

4 Sale MB Sprinter 2500 Sportsmobile Pop-UP Price Reduction!

Since my family, of late, spends the summer months overseas, I’ve - regretfully - come to the conclusion that our Sportsmobile MB 2500 Sprinter pop-up conversion is not really going to be utilized as I had initially envisioned, for exploring the USA.

Features: Very low miles: 22,800. Purchased in November of 2010. Mint Condition

This wrap around, fully tinted, full window version of the Mercedes Sprinter came equipped with factory fog lights, factory alloy rims, and with the factory installed trailer hitch package (which has never been used).

All scheduled maintenance, all records, truly excellent condition, looks & drives like new. Tires remain in very good condition. No accidents, we are non-smokers, we are the only owner, the vehicle title is in hand. Very, very clean inside and out.

Our well maintained Sportsmobile conversion has a pop-up roof with sleeping loft. In addition to the cab seating, the van interior has a third seat - a Sportsmobile captain’s chair - which is mounted behind cab’s passenger seat (installed for, and used by, my son) and a dinette and a half arrangement (with two small Sportsmobile pedestal tables which are removable an can be stored away beneath dinette) which converts to a full cabin width bed.

As I see it, the beauty of this unit - compared to most conversions on the market - is that while traveling, my son had two very large side windows from to see the landscape on both sides of the vehicle. Most units on the market seems to have been designed with a retired couple in mind, that is with little or no ability for a third passenger to the world outside the vehicle! Sportsmobile, upon our request, equipped the interior with a full set of privacy curtains for the side, rear, and front cab windows. In addition, they also installed an additional privacy curtain right behind the two front cab seats.

On the handful of times when we used the Sportsmobile unit to camp, we used a free standing awning or a screen room to set up our kitchen right beside the van. (Guide quality river rafting items such as a nice 4 burner Partner stainless steel stove (http://partnersteel.com) and a river rafting folding prep table gave us a gourmet kitchen) We designated a bit of space between the rear of both the right and left side dinettes, and the two fold-out rear doors, to transport and store our propane stove items, a propane powered hot shower, our prep table, folding chairs, and the like.

We have utilized the Clean Waste portable toilet system which eliminated any need for complicating the unit with the expense and maintenance involved with stinky gray water holding tanks. The Clean Water system uses a heavy duty disposal pouch - pre-filled with a powder - which, after being sealed inside the bag’s zip lock closure system, changes waste into a harmless gel which can be disposed of - LEGALLY - in any trash receptacle! EZ is good… Ya gotta love it! (http://www.cleanwaste.com)

We are located in Southern California and have just reduced the price of our Sportsmobile MB 2500 Sprinter Conversion to $42,000. If you are interested, or would like more details, I’d be happy to answer your questions and provide additional pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Van_Camp_31.bmp (1.35 MB, 579 views)

Zermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #2

Re: MB Sprinter 2500 Sportsmobile Pop-UP Conversion

Great description but being a person of little imagination, I need more pics. Thanks USA ! USA ! USA!!!!!
stanw909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:07 PM   #3

Hello...
Some pics are now in my gallery. ...I hope!
Cheers... Zermo
Old 07-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #4

How about a link to your gallery?

What wheelbase?

Which engine 4 or 6 cal?

Gregg
gmrubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:08 PM   #5

I don't believe the 4 cylinder was offered in 2010, so I'd bet it's the V6...
frostyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmrubin
How about a link to your gallery?

Gregg
Click on the Gallery button at the bottom of his post.

Mike
2012 E250 Hitop camper
Ford_6L_E350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #7

Hi all...

I see an icon "gallery" beneath my Sportsmobile description.
Is this not available to others?

I also saw it by clicking on the Galleries link at the top of the page and then under Zermo.
Is this not available to others?

Sorry if I'm not doing this right.
I'll try to look around a bit more and try to make sense of the system,
if I'm doing this posting of pictures improperly, and I'll get it corrected ASAP.

Thanks for you patience...
George (aka zermo)