Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #1

1996 E250 Sportsmobile RB30

1996 E250 RB30 Layout 5.8L auto. 107xxx miles. Seats 5 sleeps 4
Fridge, sink, two burner stove, microwave, 20 gallon freshwater/greywater, water heater(indoor/outdoor shower) Starcool A/C, 110v, full hookups, never used thetford marine toilet, slide out pantry, closet, swiveling captains chairs, Onan generator, Fiamma f45 awning, yakima racks on yakima sliders, carbon monoxide detector, deep cycle agm house battery.

My buddy bought this van from the original owner in early 2014, the OG owner was an elderly man who pampered this van and kept full service records. It was built by Sportsmobile Texas and lived its whole life in Dallas, until I bought in September, drove it out west and have been traveling the west in it since.

I had my mechanic go through it, replaced belt/idlers, air filter, plugs/wires, replaced the tires (Michelin E-Rated Tires) installed the racks and hit the road.

The only issues:
The original owner had sports mobile remove the propane tank. I adapted a hose to use disposable propane canisters for the stove. The generator runs but it seems like it idles/cycles funny, probably just needs a tune up(i never used it). It had steel running boards but i removed them (still have them).

I plasti-dipped the wheels, bumpers, and grille black(it peels off) I am currently still traveling, the van will be for sale in the LA area beginning of February. Email me for photos @ TJStrong86@yahoo.com $15k obo Please contact Tyler @ 805-889-7596
Thanks

SaltStainedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:56 AM   #2

Re: 1996 E250 Sportsmobile RB30

Any picturs you could post?
taverre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #3

Price drop $13k. Back in SoCal been spending the better part of the day getting it all cleaned up. Pink in hand and need it gone. I have plenty of pics to send but don't have a way to resize them to post them.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:39 PM   #4

Van is SOLD!!!!!