Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #1

2004 Sportsmobile E350 RB30 for sale

[b]For Sale[b] Meticulously maintained with full owner history and records since new. 2004 V8 5.4 gas, ash gold color, regular body with penthouse top Sportsmobile. 89,000 miles. Spotless. Absolutely dialed-in and ready for any adventure. Everything has been completely gone through and I just finished two year trip around US in van. Selling it because I just bought a home last month and went through move. It is the cleanest and most well maintained 2004 SB you will ever find. Below are a few highlights, but list of upgrades is two pages long, so please contact me directly for more info and extensive photos. No trades. No tire kickers. Don't waste my time if you are not ready to buy and have the funds to do so. Turn-key and ready to enjoy for summer fun anywhere. $60,000 firm. sarahmarossy@gmail.com

Van highlights: Aluminess front and rear bumpers, Aluminess generator box, Aluminess ladder, giant floor vault, Ford factory tow package, front and rear 2" hitch receivers, Fully serviced and all new 4x4 seals, bushings and all upgraded -performed by Whitefeather Conversions out of Red Bluff, CA. Dana 60 solid front axil with hubs-in, hubs-out. Fully gutted and rebuilt suspension front and rear. Extra heavy duty rear leaf springs designed for heavy loads and towing. (No rear sag or sway on this van) Marathon custom seat covers, exterior propane tank added by Sportsmobile West with custom holder. Kleinn Air horn (model 6120), Extreme brand on-board air compressor in front bumper, Procomp Xtreme rims, Toyo AT tires, All work performed by Sportsmobile West, SportsmobileTexas and Sportsmobile Indiana, plus Whitefeather Conversions. Also comes with black Thule top carrier, exterior solar shower, Smittybilt military-grade G.E.A.R. holder and fishing pole carrier. Fiamma awning not installed on van currently but I bought it new through Sportsmobile and it can be negotiated with sale. I have every receipt, including previous owner receipts and history.

Old 06-21-2015, 10:41 AM   #2

Re: 2004 Sportsmobile E350 RB30 for sale

Pictures?