Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2015, 10:50 PM   #1

88 Econoline project

I'll beg your pardon in advance, joining up only to post a for sale ad. If it's too abhorrent please feel free to pull this.

I'd like to sell my Sportsmobile penthouse equipped E150. I'm a car mechanic and I bought this as a project, I got the mechanicals in order and stalled on the interior. I'd like to find a good home for it, it's really got potential.

It's a 5.0, 4 speed auto, a/c, cruise control, power windows, locks, all factory installed and in working condition. The odometer reads just under 86,800 miles. I can't say if it's rolled over but I don't think it has, based on the condition. I don't know of anything it needs mechanically, it has fresh brakes, exhaust, tune up, shocks, belts, hoses, water pump, this truck really is in great shape.

Cosmetically it's not so great. The paint is in poor shape. No rust and not many dents. It looks it's age.

The pop top is in good shape. Solid zippers, windows, screens, no tears or odors. Solid.

The interior is really just a pair of swivel-based flexsteel buckets (quite new, great shape) an awkward bench seat and that's it. The cabinets and such it came with were homemade and falling apart. I gutted it intending to redo it and that's where the project stalled. I'm moving on to a land cruiser project. I've put 600 miles on this thing since December. It's time to let it go.

Here's the link to the craigslist ad. The price is negotiable. Start high right?
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5182917760.html

Chrisinco is offline   Reply With Quote