Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2015, 07:22 PM   #1

Garage
Clean Chateau E-series with Action-Van lift / nice build

*** Not Mine / Just passing this along ***

Really clean looking van with some tasteful build components.
As of this posting, bidding is under $4k and reserve is met with 2 days left on auction.

"Only" a 2WD....but looks pretty capable as it sits up on the Action Van 4.5" suspension lift with some beefy new BFG's and bushwackers.

Nice looking rig!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1994 Ford E-Series Van
Ford E-Series Clubwagon Chateau , Adventure Van Off-Road Camper Lifted

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E-Series-V ... 1944399671

This is a recently completely project from BlockWorx , 1994 Ford ClubWagon Chateau E-Series Van . Toreador Red and Metallic Tan with only 172,000 miles . This van is SUPER CLEAN !!!
We have looked this van over pretty good, brakes are better than 90% , engine is dry with no leaks
Everything works as it should. Other than a few nicks and dings here and there , the van looks GREAT. There is a place on the passenger rear above the tail lamp where maybe someone backed into a fence or something similar , no denting just the paint is scratched , Its worth mentioning though . Ive included a photo . Feel free to ask any questions , I'll answer them promptly .If you'd like more photos , Ill be happy to send those as well Call or text 828-322-6463

Great opportunity to own a real head turner !!!!

New Upgrades Include

* 4.5 Action Van Suspension ( Radius Arms, Coil-springs, Drop brackets , Bushings , Pitman Arm). Suspension adds 3" track width

* Bilstein Zinc Plated Shock Absorbers Front and Rear

* Bilstein Zinc Plated Steering Stabilizer

* BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO-2 Tires ( 285-75-16 )

*American Racing AR-23 Wheels ( Black ) 16 x8

* Spline Drive Security Lug nuts

*FTW 1.5 inch adaptors for rear wheels

*Bushwacker Fender Flares ( Painted to match )

*New headlamps, turn signal and tail lamp assemblies

*New front grill

*LED Headlamp Bulbs ( High/low )

*Custom BlockWorx front lightbar

*CREE LED Auxiliary Lamps ( RED )

* Defender Adventure Roof Rack 50"x72" with Installation Brackets

*Pioneer Stereo CD Player

* COMPLETE Tune-Up - Plugs, Wires, Distributor cap , rotor , fuel filter, PCV Valve, Throttle position sensor , Idle air control valve and air filter .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MountainBikeRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #2

Garage
Re: Clean Chateau E-series with Action-Van lift / nice build

Whoops, my bad....I realize this is in the wrong section now --- should be in the ebay listings/online classifieds section, not here in member posts.

And it doesn't appear I can delete posts, only edit them.

I tried posting this first in the ebay/online classifieds section, and then got booted out.....had to log back in....twice....weird. When I finally succeeded in posting without getting booted out, I realized I had posted in the member section accidentally.

Can a moderator move this post to the correct section?
Old 11-22-2015, 08:04 PM   #3

It has an appealing look, although the auction calling it a camper van seems to be a bit of a stretch. A few more interior pics and a few less of the bumper would be nice.

Still, nice looking van and worthy of posting here.

Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:22 PM   #4

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
It has an appealing look, although the auction calling it a camper van seems to be a bit of a stretch. A few more interior pics and a few less of the bumper would be nice.

Still, nice looking van and worthy of posting here.
For sure --- camper van is indeed a stretch!!

For the $4k, reserve-met price at the moment, it looked like a great potential "builder" into more of a proper camper van.

(although....the additional cost of then driving the van to an SMB facility, and having a penthouse roof installed, would send the total cost upward enough.....to tip things into "shoulda just bought an SMB and added the lift kit" territory.)
Old 11-23-2015, 06:51 AM   #5

Nice van.
Although I'm pretty sure its an E150. The wheels definitely don't have 8 lug nuts.
That could prevent it from becoming a full camper.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #6

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blupaddler
Nice van.
Although I'm pretty sure its an E150. The wheels definitely don't have 8 lug nuts.
That could prevent it from becoming a full camper.
Good eye!
I didn't notice those 5-lug wheels....the low GVWR of an E150 would be a serious bummer.

But alternatively....
*this* very-similar-in-appearance E350-based Chateau 4WD van seems to be honestly everything that the van above wants to be.

----------------------------------------------------

1995 Quigley Ford E-350 4x4 Conversion Rare!! - $10900 (Olympia)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5327510642.html

PLEASE CALLS ONLY...

Sadly, i have to sell Brutus... He is a 1995 Ford E-350 Club wagon Chateau Quigley 4x4 conversion. If you are looking at this ad then you probably know what these are and what there worth..

I am the 2nd owner and i bought this from the original owner out of eastern OR. Completely rust free with the E.F.I 460 7.5 liter gas motor. Has 210k miles and runs and drives great. Motor runs perfect with no rattles, knocks, smoke or leaks. Trans shifts perfect and 4x4 works smooth and is quiet. Body is a 8 out of 10 only having a couple tiny dings and scratches(really just needs a good buff and wax) Interior is almost perfect.. Has 4 captains and a rear bench that folds don to a bed (all excellent, no stains or tears) Front and rear Heat and a/c work perfect.

Driven daily, so miles go up. Warn xd9000 winch w/dual controls, L.E.D. light both front and rear, heavy welded brush/grill gaurd and new hitch. Tires are 80% and are on brand new 8-lug wheels. Nice deck with aux input and replaced some speakers with alpines

The only minor issues are a small exh manifold leak at rear (no cracked manifolds), drag link end ling has a little play ($48) and abs light comes on and off as it pleases but abs works great.

Brand new 3 1/2 Flowmaster exhaust from the cat back(not too loud but just right), New K&N filter, full service from tip to tail using Royal Purple oil and more..

Clear title, in hand, in my name... Personal plates do not go with it unless you pay extra for them..

No low ball offer.. Do the homework, i am asking a very fair price for this rig..

$10,900.00 Cash or best REASONABLE offer.

Partial trade with a minimum $7000 cash would be considered for a 90 & up Jeep wrangler (stock) Clean 89-91 K5 blazer , Clean 93-96 Ford bronco or a nice jaguar XJR or ??

1.36o.584.9967 CALL ONLY