Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2022, 08:13 PM   #11

Just my two cents. I installed the MG kit on my 2008 E350 over the month of July, in my home garage, no lift.

It was easy as hell, the more you prep, the better, heavy duty truck tools and a buddy - everything is heavy AF.

I’ve been impressed with how solid the lift kit is. Van handles better than ever, Stance is amazing and death wobble is non existent. I would do it again.

skumancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 09:26 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradoup View Post
I have a ujoint 6 inch kit which I installed myself. Most of my driving is on pavement. I've had 0 problems over the last 6 or so years with that kit. The van handles great, firm but great. If I had it to do over again I would just pay Chris to do it. Unless you have done this before there is a learning curve and mistakes can be made costing you time and money.
Yep, I considered doing it myself. I did the math and came to the conclusion I wouldn't be saving that much money by doing it myself, and would mostly likely be spending 10x the time (or more!) going around getting all the little things done. Having custom driveshafts made, finding someone with a plasma cutter, etc etc. Had Justin at UJOR CO do our van and couldn't be happier. Arrive and drive!
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote