Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #11

I received my RIP kit 3 days after ordering. First impression is that it's awesome! No more bottoming out and a much firmer ride with less body roll. Also, the van got another 1.5 inch ride height in the front, so I think I'll be able to fit bigger tires underneath.
2013 5.4 RB Quigley.

bb121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121 View Post
I received my RIP kit 3 days after ordering. First impression is that it's awesome! No more bottoming out and a much firmer ride with less body roll. Also, the van got another 1.5 inch ride height in the front, so I think I'll be able to fit bigger tires underneath.
2013 5.4 RB Quigley.
I enjoyed same outcome as above! Kit came in ~3 days after ordering. I had it installed locally at Mike's Offroad in Bozeman. I picked it up on Saturday afternoon and immediatly took it for a drive down to Jackson Hole to ski really deep pow! Looks awesome, drives much better, very pleased!
Taylor3633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:07 AM   #13

From faceblogs.. change happening:
Attached Thumbnails
11221735_1543675889278363_536192452834008568_o.jpg  
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:18 AM   #14

Looks like John is fully committed ��
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:40 AM   #15

Sharp looking wrap and storefront!!
Taylor3633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:56 AM   #16

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor3633 View Post
Sharp looking wrap and storefront!!
What he said!
"Smarter than Dirt," nice...
2000 4Runner Limited 4WD

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
skyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:28 PM   #17

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA
I just wanted to let people know that I have been sending PMs and emails to the many Quigley owners that slipped through the cracks. People who sent requests through multiple means may get duplicate messages from me and some may have already been taken care of - I just don't want to miss anyone that may still want a Quigley RIP Kit.

It will take some time to PM or email everyone as there are several hundred - who knew there were that many Quigley's floating around!

I thought I would also post the message here should I not get to everyone.

Here is the content I am sending:

Hi,

Ramsey here, form Agile Off-Road.

I'm reaching out to the many Quigley owners that have been patiently waiting for me to get back to them. There are so many of you, that I am replying to all unanswered requests. It is possible that we have already answered your questions or, better yet, you are already a happy RIP Kit owner. If so please disregard this - I just don't want to miss anyone.

As you may already know, Agile Off-Road started out when I converted a 2-Wheel Drive Sportsmobile to 4-Wheel Drive for my wife, Jan, and me to explore Baja and the locals Southern California Deserts. Using my Off Road Desert Racing experience and building 4X4 Prerunners - I used the same Long Travel Suspension technology when converting my van to 4X4.

We attended a Sportsmobile Forum organized event in Anza-Borrego and our supple Long Travel Suspension gained attention. A couple of the Quigley 4X4 Sportsmobile owners asked if there was anything I could do to improve their harsh and unseemly handling. I invited them to the race shop and we set about developing the Quigley Ride Improvement Package - our RIP Kit. After many iterations and combinations of springs and custom tuned FOX Shocks, we came up with a winning combination that radically transformed the Quigley ride.

Those first two Quigley owners posted their praises on the forums and it just took off.

Being just a hobby and not a business, the interest was more than I could handle. At the same time my wife and I were planning our retirement, purchasing a house in the Cabo area of Baja and moving there. We were also faced with the problem of getting enough springs and shocks on a regular basis, and that too created long waits, and requests backed up.

I know many of you were frustrated with me, as was I too... so, I started to shut it all down, but the request were still coming in, along with the 4X4 conversions that we were doing.

Last summer, I started looking for the right person to step in and take over.

On January 1st, John Brindell, left his position at FOX Shocks as Sales Manager and joined Agile Off-Road.

I've known John for over 25 years. I meet him originally at Off Road Warehouse in San Diego and we became great friends.

John worked at Off Road Warehouse (ORW) for more that 25 years, eventually reaching the top positions there and running the operations. When ORW sold several years ago, John saw to the transition for a few more years, then left, wanting to start his own business. That would have happened, but he was quickly snapped up by FOX.

After three years at FOX, he is now President of Agile Off-Road, realizing his dream of being a small business owner, running and growing the business. John is very well respected and well known in the industry, and we are very lucky to have him.

My original partner, Glen Straightiff, is still part of the team and in charge of the shop. Glen is a master fabricator and mechanic who gets the job done.

I am continuing to develop new products and applications, flying back and forth between Cabo and San Diego.

Well, with that introduction and history, let me say that Agile Off-Road is much better positioned to service the needs of your Off Road Vehicles - our specialty is suspension systems and ride improvement, but we do it all.

If you are still in need of a RIP Kit, let me direct you to our RIP Kit Inquiry page. If you submitted this information before, I apologize and still have it, but it will help us if you submit it again.

We have RIP Kits in stock and should be able to handle your request quickly this time.

Thank you,

Ramsey El Wardani

Ramsey@AgileOffRoad.com
John_Brindell@AgileOffRoad.com
Info@AgileOffRoad.com

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:54 PM   #18

This is excellent news for all you other Quigley folks. I got my RIP kit about 2 years ago and have been really happy with it.
CaptainVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #19

I second that motion with Capt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer
Tienckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 06:48 PM   #20

I recently had the RIP kit installed on my van. John was kind enough to let me drop the van off at his house, as he was closer to me in Orange County, than his shop was. I dropped it off Sunday evening, then picked it up Monday evening. All on time and on budget. When I drove home that night, I noticed an improvement in the ride and stability of the van. It wasn't earth shattering, but it was better.

Fast forward to last week, when I finally got the van off road. WOW! What a difference. The improvements completely transformed my van offroad. I was able to go faster on the same road, with more control, stability, and overall plushness of the suspension. Super stoked that Ramsey and John were able to put this whole deal back together, and help out the struggling Quigley 4x4 owners. Go get it, you won't regret it!
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote