Yes. I used the search function and even went through 90 % of the tire and wheel thread.
Nevertheless questions remained.
I have a 2008 e350 EB QuadVan 5.4 V8. 4" lift. I run 285/70/17.
John @QuadVan said this to be the maximum without modifications.
Hm. I see. But they still look tiny in there.
1. What are your experiences with a similar setup?
2. How much bigger/how big could I go without mods?
3. If anything would have to be done/trimmed: What would it be? Is there a "how to" thread?
4. I have 4:30 gears so this should be fine with bigger tires?!
5. When tires get bigger the speedo will get wrong. This is quite a problem according to German law. Is there an easy fix (how?) to adjust the speedo afterwards?
6. Is there any known correlation between bigger tires and higher risk of a "death wobble"?
7. Any other pros and cons? (Gas mileage is familiar. More so a problem over here: 1 gallon = 6.16 US$
Btw at the moment I run Hankook ATs but want to go to Cooper Discoverer STT PROs.
Hope you got my point? It's just school english.