Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #1

Quigley - it is very bad

Since February I try to contact with Quigley and to receive from them answers to some VERY simple questions. It has no success. These strange people do not answer mails. They do not wish to render even the minimum help to the person which repairs them truck.These simple questions create the big problems in my work. And I feel deceived. It is very difficult to find in Russia Ford Van 4x4 which has made Quigley, I was glad to find it. Now I wish to tear off name plate Quigley4x4 from my side panel van.

It is interesting to me: it is normal practice? They have such relation only to users from other countries or they so beastly address with Americans too?

If it so, what for you in general buy from these strange people who do not respect the buyers?..

Russian name road that place where are going to pass...
Mmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #2

Re: Quigley - it is very bad?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmnt
Since February I try to contact with Quigley and to receive from them answers to some VERY simple questions. It has no success. These strange people do not answer mails. They do not wish to render even the minimum help to the person which repairs them truck.These simple questions create the big problems in my work. And I feel deceived. It is very difficult to find in Russia Ford Van 4x4 which has made Quigley, I was glad to find it. Now I wish to tear off name plate Quigley4x4 from my side panel van.

It is interesting to me: it is normal practice? They have such relation only to users from other countries or they so beastly address with Americans too?

If it so, what for you in general buy from these strange people who do not respect the buyers?..
Quigley is unaware of your concerns. Send your questions to larry@quigley4x4.com. We will need the VIN so the file can be pulled. Simple questions sometimes do not have simple answers.

Larry
Larry Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #3

Larry, Quigley wishes to understand nothing. I wrote to you at once as has received your short response 23.04. And I do not see any answers. I sent you letters from a box on mail.ru and I sent from a box on gmail.com. If you throw in spam all mails from domains RU, what for you throw out gmail?..

I to you swear - not all Russian from domains RU are spamers, sometimes there are variants...

And I some times sent inquiries through the form on a site quigley4x4.com. Where you throw questions which to you set through this form, in what dustbin?..

OK, I will name to you VIN in the tenth time...
1FTJE34LXVHA66561

Good guys from this forum have helped me to shake out from you pdf with decoding of mine VIN from Quigley. Here it lies here, can esteem:
http://www.cremona.ru//jj/quigley.pdf

It is the amazing document. There there is a unique useful page - drawing where numbers designate parts front axle. But in the text there are no clear decodings of these numbers. There there are abbreviations and cutting-downs which the American experts in parts cannot understand even.

I will not write to you mails, you do not read and do not answer. You should answer directly here, in this forum. And each post will do advertising to yours Quigley.

I set to you some questions here. Also I ask you to answer here.

1. I require replacement lower torque arms, left and right. As it looks now, you can see here:
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=242&image_id=8986

Quigley can sell to me these arms? If cannot, what bushings have been used? I can do these arms by more rigid, than old?

2. I require replacement of some parts front axle. I cannot order, yet I will not receive the information - what part-numbers Ford have been used Quigley. For example, what Ford part-number have front brake rotor? In that pdf I do not see clear instructions.

When Quigley built in 1997, it has changed parts standard van. Anybody, except it, does not know - it used what parts. I should know exact Ford part-numbers or exact application (year and mark of the donor).

I clearly explain? Present that you live in Antarctica and you should repair BMW which have altered the master from Norway. You will have the same questions as I have.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #4

Hey buddy
I have the new quigly arms
they do sell them
I had mine installed at SMB
but alot of the folks have put thier own on

Might look at my gallery, i think there are pictures

bw
billwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #5

Buddy, I do not see arms in yours gallery.
Problem that Quigley used different parts at various times. Also that he used - only he can remember...

Old 05-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #6

Here are the new style arms.
http://sheepshagger.smugmug.com/Cars/Bi ... 6227_kpJAV

Quigley will sell you the new style arms that will fit your truck. Infact most of their changes over the years they will sell you the upgraded parts.
Since the arms are non-adjustable, You will need to get you van on a wheel alignment jig and give Quigley the caster angle before they will send them to you the right length arms, so if you are going to make any spring/suspension changes, do that first.
SheepShagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:58 AM   #7

Thanks for evident pictures.

Problem not in old or new style. The problem that Quigley wishes to sell nothing since February. Though they do not have necessity to send to Russia. I have a partner in NY, he is ready to pay and send...

Caster mine van is in admissions for F-350 1995, I measured it. I can name exact figures, there is no problem. The question with arms will be removed in any case, I will make it independently if Quigley so it is lazy, lines with it. If I have made it:

http://broncoline.narod.ru/remzona/remzona3.htm

- that I will consult and with two simple tubes...

I should hear from them the information - they applied what parts Ford, I cannot select them serially, there it is a lot of variants...

Old 05-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #8

We have responded several times since 2007, including sending torque arms to Gregory 7/12/2007. As recentley as 4/28/2010 we sent the parts list and diagrams of the front suspension. We will contact you in a PM regarding the other issues since the forum is not the place to conduct business. This unit was orginally used as a finger print lab for a firm in Germany and may have been altered in country.

Larry
Larry Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #9

Larry, in 2007 this van still transported terrible Russian KGB-policemen. And I the simple person who has bought from them this van in 2010. I am glad that Quigley respects KGB. But I too want a few attention, OK?

If you sent to them torque arms they have lost it or have broken. Because now there old arms, it did not change. You can see it in Gallery.

This van had the difficult biography. But possible alterations in Germany did not concern it suspension and axle. It has been connected possibly with the special equipment of a van which is dismantled at sale, I still had only holes in a roof and in a floor...

Here that paper which to me have transferred from Quigley lies.
http://www.cremona.ru//jj/quigley.pdf
Possibly, this text explains something to workers on Quigley. But it explains nothing to people who brings parts, it is the internal document of the factory, almost all numbers and abbreviations are not clear to extraneous experts. It is defensible, if parts made Quigley. But my question - about standard parts Ford which have Ford part-number. Your paper does not clear up this question.

I am ready to discuss these questions anywhere, not necessarily publicly. But I have been compelled to do it in a forum as differently you ignored questions.

I have tens partners in business in the different countries (including in US). And I always have with them normal communications, we receive e-mails without problems. E-mails start to "vanish", if there is a desire to ignore questions.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #10

More safely, Larry, continue to be silent...

You do magnificent advertising of the company, Google have already estimated your efforts:

http://www.google.com/#hl=ru&source=hp& ... aa20f9aca9