RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2019, 05:30 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 2
Red/Blue interior switches?

2006 e350 6.0psd with quigley 4x4, what are these red & blue interior switches and the indicator light?

Thanks Wolfgang
Attached Thumbnails

Wolfgang14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:49 PM   #2
Site Team
BroncoHauler's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southern New Mexico
Posts: 9,409
Personally I've used blue switches for an air compressor, and a red switch for an ARB locker, but who knows what the previous owner did. I've never even seen a Ford emblem in that location.


SMB-less as of 02/04/2012. Our savings account is richer, but our adventures are poorer.
BroncoHauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 07:23 PM   #3
Senior Member
shenrie's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: boise idaho
Posts: 2,408
All the quigleys I’ve seen have all their stuff on the left side of the knee panel under the steering wheel. I’m guessing those items were installed by one of the previous owners. Doesn’t look quigley to me at all.

To confirm email sabrina at Sabrina.grace@quigley4x4.com with you vin number and I’m sure she can tell you if it was them or one of the following owners.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 06:04 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Posts: 3,066
Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
For some reason I really like the Blue Oval logo mounted to the headliner--appealing for some reason.

No idea what the switches do but its creative for sure.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:47 AM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Morro Bay
Posts: 175
My van has a red switch, found it goes to rear under bumper lights and a sliver switch finally figured out it was wired to the stereo for back up camera.
Joe Futrmobl
Futrmbl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:09 PM   #6
Senior Member
arctictraveller's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,548
Quite likely they are owner installed, so your best bet is to either contact the previous owner, or pulling the emblem off to look at the wires. Hopefully they are some color other than black, so you can then follow them to where ever they go. To start, they probably run under the headliner, to the windshield post, and down to some spot under the dash. From there it's anyone's guess. My new van had several mystery switches, and using a similar method I finally figured out what they all did, and then labeled them all.
Arctic Traveller
2001 GTRV
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:51 PM   #7
Senior Member
Twoxentrix's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Posts: 1,765
I've seen an emblem like that mounted to the headliner (many years ago) in a pick-up - they used it to cover a hole they drilled so they could run wires to lights they mounted on the top of the cab.

Twoxentrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Sportsmobile Registry


Tech Admin


Add your Sportsmobile
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.