Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2021, 07:59 PM   #1

Wanted to Share my 4x4 Adventure Van Build...and YouTube Channel

What’s up Sportsmobile Forum!

Beyond a simple introduction post, I don’t think I’ve shared much of my van on this forum (I had a build thread over on Expedition Portal that I kind of crapped out on). I built this van (the majority of it, anyway) during the first part of the Covid lockdown, and then I got out there and I used it!

The van is a real head-turner, and since my dream is to some day be able to play with my vehicle projects full time, I decided to start a YouTube channel, and am trying to dedicate myself to putting out weekly content. So far I’m 5 (videos) for 5 (weeks). It’s not going to be all (or even mostly) dedicated to the van, but the latest video is, and you will certainly see more of the van as I start the interior build-out, and continue to work on it.

And I may be a bit biased, but I think the other projects are pretty cool too!

So, check out my “Project Intro & Video Walk-Around” on the YouTube, and if you like it, help a brother out and subscribe. ***PS-You’ve got to click on the link below the image, and not the image itself, sadly. If anybody could help me out with that, it would be greatly appreciated.***

https://youtu.be/R00iB7bqgb0

Also, I’m more than happy to answer any questions that anybody might have. And if I can provide assistance, guidance, help, etc, I will give it my best shot!

Thanks for Checking it Out!

-C
Attached Thumbnails
2E447408-BD11-4080-8686-136216A34E37.jpg  

crazycaseys53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:51 PM   #2

I clicked the link to your video and it started streaming then froze. I tried it four more times with the same result. Seems to be having trouble actually streaming the video for some reason.

I tried streaming some other youtube videos and theyre all doing the same thing so its either a youtube issue or my internet is messing up.
ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 10:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapIron View Post
I clicked the link to your video and it started streaming then froze. I tried it four more times with the same result. Seems to be having trouble actually streaming the video for some reason.

I tried streaming some other youtube videos and theyre all doing the same thing so its either a youtube issue or my internet is messing up.
I think it’s got to be on your end. I just tried it on my phone, wife’s phone, and my laptop...thanks for trying.
Old 05-18-2021, 11:21 PM   #4

I tried a different browser and it started playing right away with firefox.
ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 08:50 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapIron View Post
I tried a different browser and it started playing right away with firefox.
AWESOME! Thanks for checking it out. Hope you thought it was cool.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:26 PM   #6

Solid build!
bisonthecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 08:03 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisonthecruiser View Post
Solid build!
Thanks Bison the Cruiser! It’s just getting started, really. I can’t wait to do the interior, and I have plans for a one-off roof rack, ladders, solar, etc.