1. Penthouse Top: BEST of the Van, wife's favorite spot to sleep with windows open and breezy, great views usually too, awesome for just standing looking out w/ screens open (but made in Indy so, best of both worlds)
2. Propane system for cooking and furnace, cold camping made perfect! Don't cook much IN Sporty, but coffee, popcorn, and boiling water for boil n bag dinners...
3. Ladder for top/PH access...w/o would not be able to use canoe so easy
7. Building it in Huntington, IN (SMB NORTH)
Not so Best:
1. Microwave, only use it to soften potatoes for campfire cooking
2. GIANT TV dome on top...MANNNN thought it was going to be 98% smaller lol! We just rely on antenna/dvd's
3. Not putting two more foggers on...on back roads/dirt good to have as much light as possible
'13 MDX 'BigBlackmobeebs'
'01 Lexus 430 LS 'Luxobeebs
'20 Tacoma TRD OR 'Tacobeebs'