Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #1

OC CA Service Providers

Had my SMB-W 2018 4x4 Sprinter (LR 2500) since May, 2019. I’ve upgraded a few things, have had two warranty issues, and have gotten an oil change and rotation. I thought I’d share some service providers who I’d recommend at this point.

1. Shoreline Motoring - Huntington Beach tire and wheel company that is a Van Compass installer. Paul the owner is a Sprinter guy who has built several of his own vans. He’s awesome and so is their work. They can do VC, Agile, after market seats, suspension, wheels and tires, etc.
2. Pacific Coast Benz - I’ve only done one oil change with PCB, but they use all MB fluids and parts and seem to know what they are doing. Not cheap, but better than the dealership.
3. Laguna Niguel MB - I’ve had mostly positive experiences with this dealer and will go back for any warranty work.

Still looking for someone who can work on the plumbing, electrical, Espar systems if you have recommendations

By the way, SMB-W repaired the drain failure I flagged in a closed post. Likely cause was an improperly secured gray water tank. Shop guys were helpful and friendly as always, but no love during our 4 hour wait (and 8 hour drive) from management or sales.... unusual way to run a business.

Contacts:

Paul Roberts
Shoreline Motoring, Inc.
‪19791 Beach Blvd‬
‪Huntington Beach, CA 92648‬
Ph# ‪(714) 698-1373‬
Fax# ‪(714) 698-1379‬
proberts@shorelinemotoring.com
www.shorelinemotoring.com

Tom
Pacific Coast Benz
‪714 850 1206‬

barrel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:06 PM   #2

One More

While not exactly an OC supplier, I have ordered some things (screens for doors and back of seat storage) from RB Components and am very pleased with the product quality and service.

https://rbcomponents.com/
barrel47 is offline   Reply With Quote