Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2020, 01:54 PM   #1

Garage
2009 E350 Looking for Bench seats

Hi all,

I'm new to the community and I'm excited to be a member. I picked up a 2009 E350 15 passenger van that was semi modified. 6" lift, roof rack, flood lights, and all the rear seats and frame mounted shoulder belts were removed. I'm looking to get a front bench seat, floor mounts and seatbelts to get my van so I can safely carry my kids on adventures. Anyone have any ideas where I can pick up a bench seat?

Obligatory Van pics:
https://imgur.com/a/BCnogkd

Thanks in advance!
-Neptune

Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:24 PM   #2
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Where are you located? Check with some of the up fitters for bench seat takeouts. Some members have installed Sienna seats in the second row for additional seating, super comfy.
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 03:44 PM   #3

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF View Post
Where are you located? Check with some of the up fitters for bench seat takeouts. Some members have installed Sienna seats in the second row for additional seating, super comfy.
Thanks REF. I'm in Santa Barbara, CA. I have looked at all the posts of the Sienna seats and that looks awesome and may be a "someday" option. For now I have been calling around for pull-outs and will continue to do so. I figured I would post here on the off chance someone was doing a build and had the seat laying around.
Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #4

Try your local Craigslist, I see them often. I have a full set to get rid of, but Denver is a bit far
Lilnuts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:04 AM   #5

Free on our local CL, not that it'll do you much good.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/zip/...234807610.html

Also, be sure to check FB Marketplace. Interesting stuff turns up there occasionally. Good luck!
Old 11-22-2020, 08:33 AM   #6

Just keep checking CL and FB Marketplace daily, something will show up. You can set up a saved search on CL that will alert you to any new posts. I'd do several, "van seat", "E350 seat", etc. I'm no expert but if E150 and E250 seats will work, set up a search on them as well. They're definitely out there since so many are getting rid of them in order to do their conversions. For some reason, the mounts, seat belts (especially shoulder belts) are harder to come by than the seats.
BCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:31 PM   #7

Timberline installed Transit bench seat in mine, integral seatbelts. Installed the track in the floor and mostly recessed it with the finish flooring. Seats are very easy to remove (other than the final heave ho to the ground where you need 2 people). I don't know that much about the sizes throughout the years but point is he had 3-4 sets and multiple sizes as take outs I presume...or maybe he just picks them up when they are available knowing you're out there wanting them. The one I got was perfect/brand new condition and I believe $675 installed (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to the community and I'm excited to be a member. I picked up a 2009 E350 15 passenger van that was semi modified. 6" lift, roof rack, flood lights, and all the rear seats and frame mounted shoulder belts were removed. I'm looking to get a front bench seat, floor mounts and seatbelts to get my van so I can safely carry my kids on adventures. Anyone have any ideas where I can pick up a bench seat?

Obligatory Van pics:
https://imgur.com/a/BCnogkd

Thanks in advance!
-Neptune
2019 Yeti SB130 Turq Race X01
Steve Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 06:41 PM   #8

I have a 3 passenger Transit seat I will be removing after the first of the year with built in seatbelts, slight recline feature, armrest on passenger side and floor mounts. If you are interested PM me. I will be putting in Sienna seats.
04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:43 PM   #9

I'd dont recall what seat I have left but I believe it's the 2nd bench from the front, I have sold the other 2. Its gray fabric out of a 2011 12 passenger but in near Portland. I also have several sets of seatbelts that didnt go when the other benches sold. If you end up needed just the belts you can have for the cost of shipping.
Oly11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
Site Team

No affiliation, but came across these in/near New Mexico.

https://elpaso.craigslist.org/pts/d/...238062102.html

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/p...243342119.html

Herb