Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #61

Re: Dodge Promaster

We saw our first ProMaster driving on the I-5 freeway today. It looked like a bulldog compared to the Sprinter but it zipped right past us up a hill.
Janna

JJSporty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:37 AM   #62

Re: Dodge Promaster

That link that was posted with the Euro RV Comparison shows a lot of innovation especially given the confined space of a B style van.

The one that stood out to me was the Autosleeper Windrush with the rear bunks. I had always imagined rear bunks in a custom designed SMB so it would truly sleep 4. I think there is a huge market for family-style designs on a B platform and I'm glad some of the Euro type campers are starting to hit the market here.

The biggest thing I took away from the video is how nice of a design and good use of space the Winnebago Travato is. It seemed to take away all of the strongest design elements from each of the European campers and combine them for a great van with nice living space and room to sleep 3-4. The Travato actually has several changes since it's creation in '14 including lifting the rear fold-down bed almost a foot. In a pinch, you could easily throw a sleeping bag down on the floor and then sleep 4-5.
E277 is offline   Reply With Quote