Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2022, 03:07 PM   #1

Excursion seats into E350

Hey I stumbled across, a near mint first second third row leather seats in tan out of an excursion does anybody know if these are semi interchangeable? I'm prepared to do some welding and fabricate some brackets just curious these seats are too good to pass up I'm been stuck with the gray plumbers interior for a few years I can't stand it and the seats are horrible these ones are tan leather and electric any replies appreciated I better jump on these at the junkyard before they're gone

This old va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 05:01 PM   #2

What aspects of the compatibility are you concerned about? Sounds like you are ready to do some basic metal fab. Doesn't that basically let you adapt any seat you want, assuming the overall width is ok?
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 10:26 PM   #3

I considered this. The excursion floor is not flat in the seat area and the bracket area of the seats are designed to mate with this. You will likely need a pillar anyway to bring the seat to the right height, so I think a fair amount of fab will be necessary and this is definitely not something that you drill a few extra holes and then bolt in. It just might work though. Do let us know if you go for it.