Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2022, 10:29 AM   #21

The CVS normally open should work and replacing should confirm, but what about the line from it? What I found could have been a contributor was that CVS line - clear and blown out? Mud and debris have been known to plug it. The fix is to extend and route the line to a non mud area.
By the way Costco has new nozzles that are much less sensitive to shutoff during fill...(Thx Costco)

moorefc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 11:28 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorefc View Post
The CVS normally open should work and replacing should confirm, but what about the line from it? What I found could have been a contributor was that CVS line - clear and blown out? Mud and debris have been known to plug it. The fix is to extend and route the line to a non mud area.
By the way Costco has new nozzles that are much less sensitive to shutoff during fill...(Thx Costco)
Yep, got it. I did indeed check that the CVS line out from the canister is clear (blew through it with my mouth). Maybe I'll take an air compressor to it as well. UJOR CO routed the line up high along with the rear diff breather so it is fairly out of the way
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote