Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2020, 11:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by carringb View Post
FYI the F-series springs are slightly longer. They fit, but they'll dig into the shackle when compressed, and it pushes the axle back about 2".

In the shackle interference, you can put in Sulastic shackles, and it won't find anymore. I had no issue with the set-back axle with 32" tires, but any bigger, and they would have rubbed. Likewise, I had no problems with the driveline, but some vans might have a little less plunge which could be an issue. Eventually, I ended up going back to the E-series spring pack (the driveline still worried me, but they were't stiff enough either, so I took 2 of the leafs from the F250 and added them to the E-series pack.. This turned out to be perfect.
I appreciate the advice I got them for free I have some e350 leafs too. I was gonna try the fit on both once I got tore in to it

Dirtyclay509 is offline   Reply With Quote