Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2019, 09:32 PM   #21

Project went pretty well actually. Because I used plywood in the back I made a "transition wedge" that went from the plywood behind the front seats up to the doghouse. The loncoin floor kind of did it's thing but it conformed into the front and I was able to run it up in the footwells. Worked pretty OK but therese a lot of careful cutting. The humps by the feet are a tad off but I don't really look at those. Far cry better than the black textured rubber the van came with.

I glued it down over the plyood and the wedge but it's floated up front, no glue. Still good.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:04 AM   #22

I'm going to use Reflectix, and peel n seal aluminum roofers tape for sound deadening. I will run the flooring all the way up front (seems like there needs to be a transitioning wedge & maybe some 1/8th board to make it work best)

My van had an under floor handicapped lift (which is no longer there). So I've got a 4 foot x 5 foot x 6 inches smugglers storage area I'm going to take advantage of!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Stewgod is offline   Reply With Quote