Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Site Team

12V car battery - for sale

I forgot about this one. Honestly, this is the last item to sell from the modifications I had made to my teardrop.

This is a car battery, and in my opinion not suited to offroading, which is why I went with an AGM (Sears DieHard Platinum). To the best of my knowledge, this battery is less than a year old, but the teardrop was bought used and as far as I can tell purchase date was never marked on the battery label.

I'm also including the extra battery terminals with wing-nuts, and the bottom half of a battery box (the top half never made it home with me for some reason).

It is spec'd as having 890 cranking amps and 725 cold cranking amps. I searched on the make, model and model number and found the O'Reilly Auto sells the battery new at $109.99 plus $12 core. I'm not going to ship a car battery, so either local sale only or can be delivered to the SoCal get together at Anza Borrego the weekend of the 8th. If someone doesn't want it by next weekend, it will get posted on my local Craigslist. I can't vouch for it's age, but is someone needs a battery for a car, this may fit the bill for you.

How about 2-3 six packs of quality microbrew?

Herb

Old 11-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Site Team

Re: 12V car battery - for sale

SOLD pending [s:203zzhal]payment[/s:203zzhal] beer.