Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
1981 ford supervan 2wd For Sale $4500

im am selling my 1981 Ford SuperVan. We just got back from the 7000 mile trip to Alaska and she now has 102451 miles. I have done alot of work on the Van, It is a E150 ex with a 351 3speed auto does have the 9 bolt rear, Things ive done in the last 4 months. I put F-150 heavy duty coil springs on it which raised it 3in I had the Twin I Beams bent to align it (8k later tires are good no cuping they did a great job) added 1 heavy duty leaf on the rear. I put the BFGs on it new 8k ago replaced the water pump and had the AC charged. The van is super clean you will be amazed every where I go people say well you know what they say.. It does have a dual Battery and is also set up for plug in.. it has the stock Craig 21 Ch. CB that works I took the couch and back cabinets out to put the full queen bed in. super comfy..
all in all she is a great van and it would be a great starter van before spending the big bucks.. I have all the service papers from day one around here some where and will be happy to answer any questions. there are pictures in my gallery.. and I have many more if you want.. NOTE THE VAN IS 2W DRIVE
Please pass this on to your friends who want a van like yours but cant afford one

Thanks Ron

Old 10-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Site Team

Garage
Re: 1981 ford supervan 2wd For Sale $4500

Ron does it have a refrigerator? Any propane cab heat? I've got a friend looking.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
Re: 1981 ford supervan 2wd For Sale $4500

No Fridge or propane heat, It is insulated pretty good. If I keep it I would be adding the Propane heater says the wife.. It does have the auxiliary heater in the back under the bed but you have to run the engine it runs off the radiator.

Thanks for passing it on.

Ron