Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #1

1992 Ford E350 Club Wagon HD Chateau for sale (non smb)

Amazingly clean
7 passenger seating (4 captain's chairs with folding bench that converts to bed)
Like a custom van inside, but with lots more room in the back
front and rear air blows ice cold (rear air controls in ceiling)
white/gold exterior/tan velour interior
no smoke or stains, very clean interior
tinted windows
keyless entry and alarm, Factory Ford rare option on this van
Chateau package (top of the line), has every option and they all work
tilt
cruise
power driver's seat
power lumbar driver and passenger
cd/mp player, remote control included (JVC)
extra power ports
fold down center console and under passenter seat drawer for lots of storage
power mirrors
running boards
never wrecked, one small dent in right rear corner

Maintenance/drivetrain: 250k miles, 50 on transmission
This is a rare standard length van with a 7.5l 460 and a factory towing package. It includes brake controller and 7 pin bumper plug (ready to pull a trailer), factory trans cooler, HD suspension and brakes, etc. It will literally pull anything. It pulls strong and it pulls like a diesel. I just returned from a 5000 mile trip out west and got about 13 mpg loaded with family and gear. If you have a boat or camper or just like gobs of power and don't want a diesel, this is it!

I bought this van from the original owner. It has no rust, and includes every service record of everything ever done to it. It has been kept up like no other vehicle i have ever owned or seen. It does have a lot of miles on it, but my company routinely gets 500k out of Ford vans, they are almost literally bulletproof. And this is the heavy duty one, the same chassis and drivetrain as most late model motorhomes.
recent maintenance includes:
rebuilt E40D transmission
full tune up by me (plugs, wires, filters, belts)
battery
starter
alternator
Bilstein shocks
brakes
michelin ltx/ms E rated tires

This van needs nothing, i simply found a deal on a newer one that is extended length, so i bought it instead to use as a camper van. This van runs strong and would make an excellent workhorse tow vehicle or work van, and the fuel mileage is not bad for a big v8.

i have title in hand and will not reject a reasonable offer. KBB spec'd out at about 3300 with all of these options and i'm asking 2850 OBO. If you can find a cleaner, more complete van in this price range, you should buy it!

please contact me for pics or more info via pm, email or cell at eight 6 five - nine 6 three - five 8 seven 7.

email: take this and string it all together with no spaces: eric of course @ gmail .com

Thank you!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #2

Re: 1992 Ford E350 Club Wagon HD Chateau for sale (non smb)

Sold
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote