Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2021, 05:27 PM   #1

1995 Ford E350 4x4 7.3

I searched high and low for the perfect adventure vehicle. The “Raven” is a 1995 Ford E350 Econoline 4X4, with the legendary Ford 7.3 Turbo Diesel (Also known as the ‘Million mile motor”)
The motor is barely broken in with 91.5K miles and a recent tune up, including new glow plugs, oil change, air filter, idler pulleys, drive belt. Of significant importance; this motor does not need to be smogged because it is exempt in California. The A/C blows cold and was just recently recharged. Batteries are fresh and starts right up.
The transmission is new and has less than 5K miles and shifts smoothly. A new transfer case was also added and a new drive line with new u joints. The 4X4 engages flawlessly and tracks like a legendary Quigley should.
The front end was rebuilt with fresh shocks and ball joints. In addition, the front axle was just resealed and new fluid was added. Brand new brake calipers, brake pads and brake hoses were also replaced. The wheels are Mickey Thompson II and were powder coated and wrapped in BFG’s. Also, new Warn mile marker hubs have been installed.
The van has a modern front end, which makes it look more sggressive and in my opinion, better looking. Aluminess products were installed to compliment the van and make it ready for ANYTHING and ANYWHERE. Front and rear Aluminess bumpers, ladder, box, swing arm and spare tire carrier. The top rack was also a custom job by Aluminess.
The high top was constructed by Fiberine in Long beach and a Fantastic Fan was added to keep the Ravens’ feathers cool. KC pro6 spot lights are in the front of the rack while a Ridgid 20” light bar is tastefully hidden behind the grill. More Ridgid lights are installed on the sides of the top rack, in order to light up your surroundings if you get there late at night.
Rear lights were also installed and a back-up camera was added for better navigation.
A Fiamma 11’ awning is discretely attached to the van and creates great shade. A “road Shower’ has been installed as well.
The Raven has a 12,000 Warn winch installed in the front bumper as well as a 2” front receiver and heavy duty shackles. The rear bumper also contains a 2” receiver with multiple attachment points for pulling.
The windows have been limo tinted and can pop out, allowing fresh air inside the spacious van. A new paintjob in luxurious black was added and shines beautifully. The interior, although simple, was designed to allow you to bring almost anything inside without sacrificing comfort. The floor has been insulated, sound proofed, plywood and coin matt was the choice of finish. The front seats are very comfortable leather and fully recline. The raven has quality Focal speakers throughout and a Pioneer stereo.
I’m sure I’m leaving many, many things out.
Lastly, I am a very busy person, as I’m sure you are as well. Please read this in detail. However, if questions arise please ask. Let’s not waste each-others time.
Thanks for looking.
Mosesr@yahoo.com
63K OBO
For images click on the link below. Thank you
https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/...322308319.html

Romo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:06 PM   #2

Pics of the inside would be useful.
Hunter79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:00 PM   #3

Ad on EP as well, with request for inside pics.
Last I checked, none.
blair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 12:35 PM   #4

Cl link is updated with interior pics
Thanks for your patience
Romo is offline   Reply With Quote