Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2023, 09:02 PM   #1

1996 Ford Falcon 190 4x4 88k miles.

1996 Ford Falcon 190 4x4 Class B. Built on a E250 with conversion parts from a Super Duty to keep all parts factory Ford. Conversion done by Advanced 4wd Systems in Utah. Van runs and drives perfectly. Van has 5.8L (351 Windsor) and EOD4 Transmission (3:73 Gears). It has new 33" tires, new 14k lb Winch, and lots of character! I have all the paperwork for the van and conversion. It is the classic Van camper layout, the upper deck slides out to a bed, the sofa converts to a bed, the passenger seat swivels, and bathroom in the back. Has propane tank (currently full). Van can be used as it is currently, or completely remodeled (was our intentions). It could use some things, some cabinets need better latch's, some trim is showing its age, fridge runs, but does not appear to get very cold, passenger window is a bit slow, the front top windows have been cracked, the previous owner has covered them with rubber undercoat, they don't leak, but don't look great, the van is far from perfect, but a great platform to build on. We swapped in a new Max air fan and LED interior lighting. We drove the van on several trips, but never camped in it. We had the van shipped to VA from Nevada, so it has no rust at all, never saw salt. I have all the paperwork for the van and conversion.
We have since decided to go with a truck and slide in camper, so the van must go. I would be happy to do a facetime for anyone interested in a walk around of the van, or set up a viewing. Much easier to talk everything over than type it. Cell is Six 0 seven-34six-111three.
$32,000
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3579.jpg   IMG_3592.jpg   IMG_3583.jpg   IMG_3571.jpg   IMG_3597.jpg  

IMG_3572.jpg   IMG_3559.jpg   IMG_3553.jpg  

rhs98jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 09:24 PM   #2

Wow, very cool van. Don't see a ton of these any more, especially as clean as that. Could be an awesome candidate for an interior makeover.

How is that spare tire doing mounted to the door? My van had what I think is the same door mount and it was way too heavy for the door and was a PITA.
Santa Cruz, CA
nyyankees588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyankees588 View Post
Wow, very cool van. Don't see a ton of these any more, especially as clean as that. Could be an awesome candidate for an interior makeover.

How is that spare tire doing mounted to the door? My van had what I think is the same door mount and it was way too heavy for the door and was a PITA.

Thanks, the spare is fine weight wise, but it does interfere with the full opening of the door. If I were to keep it, I would do a bumper with a swing away.
Old 02-23-2023, 05:15 PM   #4

The van has sold to a good home, thanks everyone!