Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2023, 03:26 PM   #1

1997 Dodge Sportsmobile for sale

Dodge Ram Van 17/RB50 360 cu in
Quigley 4WD - Fresno
62400 Miles
Darn close to perfect showroom shape
$4000 current updates- tires, complete brakes, shocks, full tune,new radiator,
new fuel pump & fuel regulator, battery, awning perfect.
Never off road, Propane 2 burner cooktop, 12V-120V Norcold fridge, poptop perfect, interior original- perfect shape, am/fm cb, cassette, 8 unit cd

All original SMB paperwork, 12 pgs Quigley paperwork, Dodge Manuals / paper-----$48,000
etc. Very nice --

jimmygouge@gmail.com
San Juan Islands, WA
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4197.jpg   IMG_4191.jpg   IMG_4192.jpg   IMG_4187.jpg   IMG_4180.jpg  

jimmygouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 12:34 PM   #2

GLWS! That's low mileage!
bisonthecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 05:19 PM   #3

Thanks for the "quick comment" on my Dodge SMB. I have many photos of the interior also, and I will post them soon. All original and in perfect shape. What do you as a "senior member" think of my pricing, and any thoughts on getting more traffic ? I'm 78 and I wont be doing any camping anymore, just like to see it go to a good home for somebody to enjoy.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:12 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmygouge View Post
Thanks for the "quick comment" on my Dodge SMB. I have many photos of the interior also, and I will post them soon. All original and in perfect shape. What do you as a "senior member" think of my pricing, and any thoughts on getting more traffic ? I'm 78 and I wont be doing any camping anymore, just like to see it go to a good home for somebody to enjoy.
The interior pictures would certainly help prospective buyers, since what is posted now does not give us any idea of what the interior layout trim and condition is. Looks like a clean rig though.

I think the dodge 4x4 conversion seems tricky to value. The dodges always seem a bit less desirable as far as van builds go, and the Quigley conversion for them seems almost unheard of so it is hard to know if it's effective or if replacement parts can be had easily? But this is just my speculation from hunting and learning about vans for a few years now.

If it were not a ferry ride away I would be intrigued to check it out as I'm just on the main land in WA right now (though I hear I should visit the SJ islands while here), but it is definitely priced well beyond what I would consider paying personally based on the year of it alone.

For more traffic, rvtrader.com is also a popular option.
RVRoams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:57 PM   #5

Youre probably 10-15k on the high side if I was guessing
bisonthecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 02:33 PM   #6

I would consider a lower price. I'm getting very little response. Living on an island, recovering from Binocular Bi-polar vision and being 77 does not allow to me to take it to Seattle opportunities The interior is near perfect and Ill post them soon.