Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2021, 08:53 AM   #11

Garage
Lot to like about your Van, I thought it was very reasonably priced! GLWS

Old 06-14-2021, 09:52 AM   #12

Bump. $32k.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:14 AM   #13

Man, I wish I were in the market. The interior/exterior shower and water heater make this thing super unique!
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:53 AM   #14

Hi again,
Don’t know about you, but mine may come in very handy if
fire season is as bad as last year! You never know when you might have to run for it! This way you’d have a comfy and familiar place to stay. I’m hanging on to mine for that reason and more. Good luck!
ConnieKat
ConnieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieKat View Post
Hi again,
Don’t know about you, but mine may come in very handy if
fire season is as bad as last year! You never know when you might have to run for it! This way you’d have a comfy and familiar place to stay. I’m hanging on to mine for that reason and more. Good luck!
ConnieKat
I think many people are buying campers and RVs these days who would not want one during more stable times. As times continue to change for the worse, people start to feel scared and want a "quick escape" vehicle, just in case. Same reason why so many people are out buying guns these days who would normally never own one - they are motivated by fear and uncertainty.
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:15 PM   #16

We're pretty safe from fires at the beach but I get the appeal of that idea for a lot of people living out west. And if things really go south, we have a rural property that would be a pretty good destination.

Its a great camper van and we've enjoyed using it locally in the short time that we have owned it. Unfortunately, I have too many toys and this one is the least practical so I have my eyes on something else to replace it.

So, that being said... I'm open to offers within reason. This van will not disappoint. It is remarkably clean for its vintage, has been well-maintained, has a very functional layout, and comes will all books, manuals, and original SMB equipment from when it was delivered.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:52 PM   #17

1997 smb

A few more pics....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4798.jpg   IMG_4799.jpg   IMG_4800.jpg   IMG_4801.jpg   IMG_4803.jpg  

Old 06-14-2021, 06:59 PM   #18

Nice van! I’m wondering about the seatbelts on the bench- can’t see them in the pictures. Are they on the bed on the side? And what size bed does that fold into? Definitely interested in finding something cool that will fit my whole family!
Aceydoosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:36 PM   #19

Yes, there are 3 lap belts on the sofa bed. I'd say it folds into a 3/4 bed.... great for a couple young kids, adequate for one adult at an angle (especially if you're pretty tired). I can get better pics of the belts if you like but they are there and well-anchored.
Old 06-15-2021, 10:37 AM   #20

Ahh ok. Well my kids are not small unfortunately. My 13 year old is bigger than me already and my 10 year old is not far behind! Having trouble finding something simple for us to sleep in that is not huge and/ or not one million dollars! Good luck selling this! It looks great!
Aceydoosey is offline   Reply With Quote