After great pause, we have decided to part with our excellent condition, fully equipped GENUINE Sportsmobile conversion Class B camper van.
What makes this RV uniquely special is its ability to park in a standard single car garage (height is under 7' without roof racks).
With the poptop (Penthouse) up, there is 6'4" head clearance inside (6'7" if you remove the top bed).
Runs excellent, very strong (its like a VW Westy Westfalia, but with lots of power!)
Has the following amenities:
- 5.9l engine 245hp@4000 rpm engine - 335lbs of torque at 3200rpm (Great for towing a boat, another camper, whatever!) (212,000 original miles, rebuilt 60k miles ago, with custom aftermarket Edelbrock manifold)
- Automatic transmission (original to my knowledge, shifts smooth, zero issues on recent trips up and down the mountains between here and Phoenix Arizona and Lake Tahoe.
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Steering
- Power mirrors
- Drivers and Passengers side airbags
- 36 gallon fuel tank
- Multipoint Fuel Injection
- 127" wheel base
- Cabin AC blows nice and cold
- Pioneer AVH-NEX4000 DVD stereo with Apple Carplay integration (reads your text messages to you while driving, Siri voice navigation via Apple Maps, iTunes, Spotify, etc.)
- 110V mini fridge with separate freezer
- Microwave oven
- Sink with water pump (only plumbed for cold water currently, but there's already a place ready to install an instant hot water heater if desired)
- Ten gallon fresh water tank
- Ten 110v AC outlets w/ 30 amp shore power cable
- Four 12v DC outlets
- Portable toilet (2.5/5 gallon)
- Two deep cycle house batteries (lots of room on top to add solar panels and take this rig completely off grid!)
- 20' (231.2 inches) Dodge Ram Maxi Van with heavy duty chassis including THREE (front, side and rear) hitch receivers for towing/hauling/steps/accessories. Six doors (two standard front driver and passenger, as well as split side and rear butterfly doors with built in storage/shelves)
- Starcool III Air Conditioning System (ties in with cabin air system for freon supply but runs off AC when on short power)
- Trace Engineering Microprocessor controlled power inverter with built in battery charger and automatic transfer circuitry (ensures you can't run your engine battery down regardless of coach battery status)
- Excellent tread on all tires including spare
- Sleeps 5 comfortably (two adults up top, two adults or three children on fold down couch and dinette areas)
- Poptop can be raised and lowered up easily by one person
- Thule roof racks
- Multi-Color LED strip lighting throughout
- *For full price offer, will include the following:
*Ryobi 2000w max/1800w continuous sine-wave generator (quiet!)
*Two heavy duty sleeping bags
*Two heavy duty camping chairs
*Folding outdoor carpet
* Shadyboy Awning
*camping stool/lantern/other camping accessories
This van is ready to go cross country any time. This rig is nice and reliable and equipped to live out of for extended periods of time!
Call with any questions - 623-215-5865
Located in Vancouver WA/Portland OR area.
More (high res) pictures can be found on the Craigslist Ad: