Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #1

2001 EB50 7.3 119k miles

I have a 2001 EB50 with 119k miles 4x4 Quigley package with upgraded Agile suspension overhaul done that I’m considering selling. It has the 7.3L Diesel motor. With several other upgrades. Looking to find out what these are going for now days. This rig is in excellent shape. Pics available upon request.

Inverter
Pop top
Large refer
Exterior shower
Water heater
Transfer flow fuel tank 55 gal. Capacity
Ruenel bumpers
Winch
Hella lights
Recently upgraded sound system
Rhino lined rocker panel

Both interior and exterior are in excellent shape.

Lazzboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:36 PM   #2
MSD

Garage

I'll add that the knowledge base on this forum people will be able to give you a realistic price, but that can't happen unless you can provide detailed pictures.
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:42 PM   #3

$55-65k with the 7.3 and relatively low miles. Likely a good bit more if you are on west coast
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #4

I request pics.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 01:11 PM   #5

Thanks for the quick response. The van is currently in Idaho and registered there, but I work in Cali so I can always bring it back to Cali where it’s began it’s life.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:17 PM   #6

No pictures, no price, and a new member asking for a valuation . Can we get some classified rules enacted around here? How about a sticky on where to post this kind of question that we get so often?

Sorry to be a buzz kill but the moderators are trying to keep it professional on a RVLIFE community website.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 01:20 PM   #7

Geez, really dude? I’ve been a Sportsmobile owner probably when you were still bouncing on your Mommas knee. Obviously, I could say something less PC, but trying to remain professional unlike you.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:56 PM   #8

I'm not knocking you personally. Sorry but I think there should be classified rules. Don't be PC we are all adults here. I'm not PC obviously and I have an opinion. You want us to do your assessment and offer opinions. The moderators don't want us to give opinions on prices once the buyer sets it.

Either post in the general folder or take the time to do the research, get some photos, and put a price on it.

It is 2020 and my dad isn't on the internet still, I get it. (We were all bouncing babies at one point)

We should have standards on classified postings so it becomes easier for buyers and sellers to connect. Otherwise we have the messy threads we usually do. At some point the forum might even charge for a classified ad? Other sites do it.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 02:10 PM   #9
MSD

Garage
If you've taken the time to post about your van, and respond more then once... please take the time to post pictures. Or post an active CL ad so people can see it.

The value give by an earlier member means nothing if people can not see what you have... post some pictures and we can help.

This is an active formum with pretty active members, we get this all the time... new member posting about value, and not active in the online community. If you want help take the time to post up pictures. Then you can get a fair value. If not then you're sorta on your own.
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 02:43 PM   #10

Thanks for the lecture dad, I’ll take my postings somewhere else. Sure seems the Sportsmobile world has changed from a tightly knit group to a bunch of tightly wound ******** that have nothing better to do than sit on their asses and be the internet police. Get a life! Maybe go wrench on your Sportsmobile or go camping!

Tags
7.3 diesel, eb50, for sale