Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #1

2001 Ford EB E350 7.3L Diesel 4x4

2001 Ford EB E350 7.3L Diesel 4x4
MILEAGE: 161,800

Updating the post with better photos and reduced price now that we have officially upgraded. We absolutely love this van and did not have intentions of selling but a deal came along on an early model earthroamer and the added space is something I am looking forward to. Therefore it is time for the van to be passed on and something else to enjoy as much as we have.

I just had leaf springs installed that I had meaning on doing all spring, and while it was there I had the van inspected for potential buyers. They said everything looked really good and I have the inspection if interested to look at.

Tires have less than 1k miles on them. Propane shower was also just installed and is plumbed from existing water pump with a shut off valve at the unit.

Canvas was redone by sportsmobile and the upgraded windows allows the canvas and screens up-zip.

Van details:
Pop-Top w/Bed, Pioneer Stereo w/Bluetooth, Sink, Refrigerator, Solar Panels mounted with SunSaver-10 controller, Under Floor Storage, Day/Nite Shades & Curtains, Bug netting at side doors, 20 Gal. Water Tank, 2 new Closed Cell Batteries, Camplux Propane shower, Rear Receiver Hitch, Exterior Light, Awning, Porch Light, Thule Rack, Bushwackers, Hoops, Hitch, Swing Away Tray, Aluminess rear bumper, Ladder, Upgraded Wheels & Tires, Locking Front Hubs, replaced penthouse canvas in 2012, Brakes at 70%, Seats 6 Sleeps 4.

We are the 2nd owner of this van and the previous owners saved almost all the paperwork so we have organized a binder that has all the paperwork for anything that was done to the van all the way to the original build sheet. The transmission was rebuilt at ~88K miles from previous owner and I have had no issues with it. 4x4 conversion was done by Quigley.

Has one small tear in the canvas but has weather seal tape on both sides and has never leaked.

Mike

$57,000
Attached Thumbnails
SMB - Pic 1.jpg   _DSC2618.jpg   _DSC2612.jpg   SMB - Pic 2.jpg   SMB - Pic 3.jpg  

SMB - Pic 4.jpg   _DSC2610.jpg   _DSC2611.jpg   _DSC2632.jpg   _DSC2627.jpg  

mhood is offline   Reply With Quote