2002 Ford E350 EB50 4x4 7.3 L diesel - only 38k miles!
*SOLD* For Sale: 2002 Ford E350 EB50 Quigley 4x4 - $65,000
After having a great year working on and using my van, I've decided I want to build up a fixed top rig. This van is great shape with very low miles, only 38,162 with a 7.3 L diesel motor. The brief overview is that I am the third owner, the original owner had the rig built by Sportsmobile in 2002, the second owner purchased the van in 2003 with 12k miles, I then purchased the van April of 2011 with 23k miles. Here's a list of the goodies:
2002 Sportsmobile EB 4x4 diesel
Current Mileage: 38,162
Engine: 7.3L diesel
Vehicle Exterior Details
• Road Armor front bumper with Warn winch and Hella driving and off-road lights – repainted Dec 11'
• Aftermarket front grill – new Dec 11’
• Aluminess ladder and sideboards – April 11’
• Road Armor rear bumper with Hella back-up lights and Aluminess Cargo box- box installed new Aug 11’, bumper repainted Dec 11’
• ProComp wheels 16x8 with Nitto Terra Grappler LT285/75/16 E tires – installed at 29k
• Fiamma awning
• All windows with 3M tint – Dec 11’
• Rhino lining applied to poop top roof – Dec 11’
• Bushwacker wheel flares – April 11'
• 120w Kycera solar panel – Dec 11’
• Extreme Air onboard air compressor with holding tank- April 11’
• Yakima tracks, crossbars, Thule 2100 cargo box - new Dec 11’
• Rancho XL9000 adjustable shocks/steering dampener – April 11’
Vehicle Interior Details
• EB50 Layout, leather seating
• Stereo – 2 JL amps, Diamond separate speakers in front and rear doors, 2 subwoofers, Kenwood flip out touch screen with iPod connection
• New 4D house battery March 11’ with upgrade charging system install
• 15 gal fresh water plus 6 gal hot water tank
• Dynamat sound damper installed on doors, floor, and engine cowl
• pull out shower
• XL underfloor storage
• 46 gallon fuel tank
• 2.7 Norcold fridge
• propane furnace
• rear AC
• 110v power
• electric roof
Mechanical Items completed:
April 11’ – new front rotors and pads, flushed all vehicle fluids, front axle retro kit to allow for proper front end alignment, alignment, complete vehicle inspection by Ford dealer and local mechanic.
Sept 11’ – Nitto tires installed
Dec 11' - custom electric lift installed by CCV, rhino lining applied to top, solar installed, bumpers repainted
I'm sure there are a few things I've forgotten to list so please feel free to ask any questions. I have also uploaded more photos in my album to view. Thanks!