We're expecting a baby and have sadly decided to part with the van as there is no good way to install a baby seat on the sideways couch...
Engine and drivetrain:
- Ford E350 7.3 Liter Powerstroke Diesel V8 (the last year they produced the 7.3L engine)
- Sportsmobile 4wd / 4x4 conversion
- Atlas transfer case with individual shifter for front/rear drive
- 140k miles
- Emergency start switch (enables starting the vehicle from the house battery)
- Oversize fuel tank (40 gal, I think)
- Aluminess front/rear bumpers
- 12k lb winch in front bumper with wired remote control
- Solar panel on roof. I usually get around 60W on a sunny day
- Movable Yakima roof rack
- Thule ski/snowboard rack
- Towing enabled with control module by captains seat (not exactly sure what it does as I've never used it)
- Gray water tank under body (has a leak)
- Two full size spares (on rear swing arm, and under body)
- PIAA & bumper front & rear lights
- TV & CB antenna
- Ladder on both sides
- Barn door light
- Under body propane tank
- Roughly EB49 Sportsmobile floor plan
- Sleeps 4
- Seats 5
- Sportsmobile electric pop-top. Canvas in great condition.
- 16.5 gallon water tank & water pump. No water heater.
- Propane furnace / heater
- Vitifrigo fridge with freezer compartment. Previous owner said it was much better than the standard Norcold fridge that apparently didn't have a very cold freezer. The solar panel generates more than enough power for the fridge on a hot sunny day.
- Insulated walls for winter camping
- Lots of storage in back
- Xantrex Truesine 2.0 2000W inverter (Has been acting up recently - may need to be replaced. ~$600 on Ebay)
- CB Radio
- Swivel captains chairs with adjustable lumbar support.
- Original floor plan had back space set up for a porta potty that easily could be added back.
- 1 year old Lifeline AGM house battery (the high end recommended battery).
- 2 Red Optima starter batteries. Less than 6 months old (the best starter battery on the market, I think).
- Bluetooth stereo with handsfree phone setup.
- Privacy curtains
2003 4x4 7.3L Diesel Sportsmobile