Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2022, 12:41 PM   #1

2003 E350 Quigley

This van has been amazing and I hate to let it go but I decided that a truck camper fits my lifestyle better.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5344587853899/

Meti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 03:37 PM   #2

Wow, $25K seems like a good deal. It should sell fast in that price range.
4X4 Quigley
Agile RIP
CDACamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 04:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDACamper View Post
Wow, $25K seems like a good deal. It should sell fast in that price range.
Thank you! It seems like a fair price for seeing what these other rigs are going for..
Old 02-04-2022, 12:00 AM   #4

[QUOTE=Meti;307194]This van has been amazing and I hate to let it go but I decided that a truck camper fits my lifestyle better.

This van has been amazing and I hate to let it go but I decided that a truck camper fits my lifestyle better.

No check engine lights, no leaks, stellar mechanical condition, RV package 138in wheelbase 19 year old from Southern WI/ Northern IL

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5344587853899/

I bought this sweet van last year and have been daily driving it since and WOW! It’s an absolute blast to drive through the heavy snows in we get in Northern IL. While everyone else is waiting for the roads to get cleaned up, I can shred through town and get to wherever I need to go. The 4H is all you ever need but I’ve used the 4L to climb over curbs and parking blocks over the summer time with ease. Just haven’t used the 4L off road setting. The original owner ordered this van from Ford and it was sent straight to Quigley for the 4X4 conversion and then converted to a camper van by A&J Vans. The fiberglass high top, carpeted roof, lighting, sound system, rear reclining captain chairs, front and rear storage bins that latch closed, and curtains are all professionally done and tasteful. I also have the rear bench seat that folds into a bed (I’m 5’11 and can lay comfortably). The interior can easily be converted to a high end, modern layout but I enjoy it plenty with how it is. The 6.8L V10 is a bit overkill for my use but it’s nice having the power to get around and the capability of pulling anything you want. It’s equipped with HD trailer tow package, Class IV hitch. It was used to take day trips with the local Lion’s Club and to take trips out west so most of the 197K miles are highway. The van was also maintained at a local Ford dealer regularly and diligently. I have all paperwork of the maintenance and work done to the van. I can send pics of the records on request and it includes the original window sticker, the original Quigley build sheet, Quigley alignment sheet, and all upgrades done to the van which include;
HD rear springs, shackles, bushings, U bolts
Upgraded tubular torque bars from Quigley, bushings, bolts and nuts
HD front and rear rotors, pads
All 4 shocks
Stabilizer bar bushings
Steering dampener
Upper/ lower ball joints, U joints
New lockout hubs
New battery, starter
4 brand new BF Goodrich KO2 tires with a full size spare under van 285/75/16
I will also include 2 spares tires I have with >50% tread left
Also installed all new color matched door handles and actuators (makes a 2003 cargo van feel new)
Midwest van that was stored for long moments at a time so the body is in pretty good shape. Surface rust on the underbody which I wanted to clean up and spray in the spring and some bubbling inside the RV trim.
As a precaution, I scraped off some of the rust and sprayed over with UPOL Ford color matched rust preventive and I have a quote to get it professionally fixed but want to wait until it gets warmer. Not a big deal at all, the frame is SOLID on the 1 ton chassis.
Recently had an oil change and full inspection at a local dealer and all areas are marked green
I’m getting a 50” Rough Country LED straight light bar installed that I’ll include in the sale. It’s mounted on Rhino Rack gutter mount HD cross rails with the cable ran under pillar (no drilling into high top).
I’ll also include the Livewire SCT tuner that shows vehicle diagnostics, it’s not tuned but it’s nice to have
Tekonsha P3 still needs to be wired and mounted but it’s there too

It’s a loved, not used van with almost 200K but it has been excellently cared for. I’ll provide a folder with all receipts, professional work done, and maintenance.
I only have 1 free day a week and we’ve enjoyed many day trips where we camp, hike around, and ski over the past year but a truck camper is more practical for me as we get closer to summer time. I’m not trying to turn a profit on the van so I am firm on the price. The more work I do, the more the price will go up. i have a marketplace AD but I would much rather sell to someone who is passionate about these vehicles and understand what it is capable of.

Thanks for looking!

Tags
4x4 conversion, camper van for sale, quigley e350