Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #11

I will be traveling through the northern states to British Columbia and then south along the coast and back through the southern states , so, if anyone along this general route would like a in-person view of my van please call me at 270-217-3935. I will be willing to stop and wait for someone to come to me but not willing to drive very far off my route. Exact route will be determined by weather. Leaving Kentucky this week.

Alan Brown
2004 SMB 4X4 RB-50 PSD Fully loaded.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #12

Since my original post I have added a few miles, now at 77,000, and have dropped my price to $72,000. This is a great deal for someone looking for a SMB NOW and not wanting to wait 6-9 months for a new one.

Dispite the miles this rig is very tight, no oil leaks and still drives like it is new.

I will consider possible trades (+cash) for a late model compact 4X4 pickup or SUV, like Tacoma or FJ Cruiser.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #13

Send a message via ICQ to jlrray Send a message via AIM to jlrray Send a message via MSN to jlrray Send a message via Yahoo to jlrray
I wish...

But just a bit too much for my wife's comfort. The monthly payment scares her tremendously.

Joe
jlrray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #14

Come on, everybody's doing it.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #15

Send a message via ICQ to jlrray Send a message via AIM to jlrray Send a message via MSN to jlrray Send a message via Yahoo to jlrray
True

True.. But I don't know how. You guys all must be lawyers and doctors. I'm just a fireman. Not poor by any means, but I'm not looking forward to a 700 a month payment

Although, if my wife was comfortable with it.. i would

Joe
Old 03-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #16
Site Team

We sold three of our other vehicles, and now only have a moderately scary payment.

Or, just get ridiculously in debt, and then have the Govt bail you out. Oh sorry, that's just for mortgages.

herb
Old 03-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #17

but wait, some do have a "mortgage" on their smb...
Old 03-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #18

I think the real point, in all seriousness, is it's scary, but oh so worth it. My wife loves the SMB. I've talked about getting rid of it out of frustration and she is quick to nip it in the bud. I'd compare it to a flat panel monitor- if you get one you'll never understand how you lived with a CRT for so long.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #19

Jage:
on a side note, look at it this way.

Get rid of the one (smb) with the headache and get another one (smb) without the headache...splitville...divorce...however you want to coin the term...
Old 03-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #20

Soon..

My wife is just hesitant now, cause she's since she decided to change careers, we've be existing on loans and my salary. So she should be done with the schooling soon.. and hopefully we can get one.. although, If I find one I cant live without, I'll just have to find a different way to buy it.