2006 E350 with QuadVan 4x4, $32K OBO
I love this van, but got divorced and need to sell it. Thought I'd start here, and see what happens. Here's the info:
- 2006 E350 RB, 6.8L V-10
- 163,6xx miles
- VIN 1FTSE34S56DA92022
- 4x4 Conversion (done by QuadVan)
- Steel, locking storage locker added in 2015 (QuadVan)
- Interior conversion done by Van Specialties in 2015:
+ fully insulated and lined with STP
+ LED lights in headliner
+ bench seat folds out into about a full size bed
+ sliding screened window
+ SW 2000 inverter (two 6 volt batteries mounted underneath)
+ 4 stage battery charger
+ 6 gang Blue Sea fuse block
+ Fantastic Vent/Fan
- new stereo and front speakers in 2015
- pre-wired for rear speakers and back-up camera
- large roof rack & ladder
- Aluminess spare tire holder and full-size spare tire
I had planned on installing a galley cabinet down the road, so the inverter and fuse block are mounted on a board that can be removed and reattached to the side of the cabinet once it's added. (When you see it in the pictures, it will make sense).
The van is in Portland, OR. I know the miles are getting up there, but it runs like a champ. I'm asking $32K OBB, and really hoping that it goes to someone who will love the heck out of it!
Now if I can figure out how to load photos...