Old 01-24-2020, 03:33 PM   #1

2007 Ford E350 Sportsmobile. Priced for quick sale

For Sale: 2007 Ford Sportsmobile E350 (regular body) 4x4 with Penthouse - $53,000

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10a...oYmi-uQY5iIdWI

Please direct message me if interested after reading and we can discuss the nitty-gritty stuff below on the phone (I’m old fashioned like that)

**A few details:**

The vehicle wrap will come off when purchased and I will have it waxed and detailed inside and out.

55,000 miles

Electric Pop Top

6.0 liter Power Stroke Diesel – Is Not Bullet Proofed – But always very well maintained with regular fluid and filter changes. Has never given me problems.

Differentials serviced, fuel filters and air filter replaced, and oil changed 1-20-2020

EGR delete

Advance Adapter Atlas II All Gear Driven Transfer Case

Dynatrac Pro-Roc 60 Front Axle

Dana 60 Rear Axle

Lots of accessories including Aluminess front and rear bumper, full-length roof rack, side ladder, swing-away tire carrier and box (includes Honda generator), warn winch, rooftop box

New tires and batteries

Paint isn’t perfect but in good shape

Indoor shower, hot water heater, sink, fridge, porta potti, table

Gaucho couch/pull out bed

Lots of storage space

**Things that need to be worked on:**

Rear A/C….just recharged but works sporadically

One wire got fried on the side light bar. It still works but would need to be replaced with bigger gauge wire.

2 small tears in penthouse canvas from where the wire burnt through. Easy fix with a patch from Sportsmobile.

Small section of wood chipped out on board below Gaucho

Overall a clean vehicle inside and out. It just needs a little TLC from a handy person to make it perfect.

mattmosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:55 PM   #2

Very Nice Van Matt

Good Afternoon Matt:
I'm in the process of narrowing my search for my second Sportsmobile and though I'd like to keep my focus within a 500-mile radius your van certainly fits the bill for that of which I seek.
Is it still available and are you firm on the price? I will be making a decision within the next couple of weeks and would like to get down to my top three vans by that time.
Thanks very much for your efforts, for being a fellow off-roader, and also for being a fitness junkie (I assume that is what the exterior graphics refer!). I raced mountain bikes for thirty years before retiring after being hit by a car, breaking my back, kneecap, etc.

Bless you my friend!

Chaplain Arin

ChaplainArin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:12 PM   #3

Hi there Chaplain. Sent you a private message. Check it out when you have a chance
mattmosman is offline   Reply With Quote