Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2020, 08:41 AM   #1

SOLD: 2007 Quigley Ford E350 Extended Super Duty Van

Up for sale is an incredible lifted Ford E-350 XLT Super Duty Extended EconoLine AdvanceTrac RSC Quigley Conversion 4WD 2007 Van with a ton of extras and accessories. 5.4 Liter V8 Ford Triton engine. This vehicle is bug-out ready, seats up to 12 with current bench seats and is loaded with a bunch of cool amenities like an all Aluminess black powder-coated roof rack, ladder, front bumper, rear bumper with swing-gate tire carrier and galley box. And No … it does not need ANYTHING at all.

$24,999 / Have it posted on St. Augustine, FL Craigslist too. Feel free to DM me or text me at NINE ZERO FOUR - Five ZERO One - 97Nine 2

• Aluminess all aluminum black powder-coated front Bumper storage / $2350
• Aluminess all aluminum Galley Box for Honda Eu2000i Generator / $600
• Aluminess Rear Bumper with storage / Spare Tire swing guard /
• Huge custom made Aluminess Safari Roof Rack with 8 bike mounts / $2700
• Bike Mounts on roof to hold 8 mountain bikes / $450
• Aluminess Ladder Passenger side to reach roof rack / $540
• Brand New Warn XD9000 Winch System with electronic controls / $1200
• Brand new Bilstein Front and Rear Shocks / Suspension
• Brakes / Calipers replaced in 2018
• New Spark Plugs, Coil Packs, Fuel Filter installed / Feb 2019
• Brake system hoses / clamps / cylinders replaced Sept 2018
• Front Brake Pads / calipers replaced in Aug 2019
• Muffler, Catalytic Converter Exhaust System replaced in 2019
• Custom undercarriage ARB On Board Air Compressor System underneath.
• ARB On Board Air / Extra hoses and accessories
• Brand new main battery and terminals
• ARB Battery system / battery and terminals upgraded with stainless April 2020
• 20" Ridgid Light bar on front / 5 other Ridgid Lights on side / rear
• Has Rear fog lamps
• New K&N Air Filter
• Almost all new 3 rows of bench seats / seats 12 people
• Cover King custom tactical seat covers
• New Swaybar / linkage in front.
• Brand new front Ford Grill
• Power door locks, mirrors, and windows
• Cruise Control / Power Mirrors
• Added fender flares
• New WeatherTech Floor mats for driver / passenger side.
• Added window vent guards
• Added bug deflector shield on hood.
• Bicycle Roof Mounts for up to 8 bikes
• Brand new Warne Winch in front bumper.
• Brand new Front Brakes and Calipers
• Brand New Pioneer AVH-1550NEX Sound System and Rear Camera display
• Brand New Kicker Speakers / $250
• New Fiamma F45 huge Awning / works perfectly and all accessories. / Paid $1000 in 2019
• AC valves, lines, vacuum controller all replaced in 2019.
• 5 Individual Ridgid Industries Lights with individual switches in driver dash
• Custom Rear Backup Led Lights installed May 2018
• Just replaced the battery cable for both main battery and On Board Air battery.
• Driver door Weather strip replaced in 2018
• Rear Trailer Hitch with working trailer lights adapter
• Bottle jack system in rear galley box since van is lifted.
• New tinted windows all the way around van.
• All new LED lights / front and reverse lights replaced
• All door locks / windows work perfect.
• AC and Heat works perfect / all vents / system replaces in 2019.
• 230,000 miles / perfectly maintained w/ oil changes and service.
• Tried and tested Ford Triton V8 5.4 Liter Engine.
• Have tons of receipts for all the work done.

it’s being*sold as-is, with no warranties expressed or implied.**The sale is final, with no returns. I have the title in hand, and will transfer at time of sale.

Here is the story since every one is asking: We Have 7 kids and made some tremendous family memories in this van with some epic road trips across country and on surf trips and to surf contest on East Coast. When extended family was in town we used this to take everyone downtown in one vehicle or to places like Bob’s River Place or the Springs. But alas, time marches on and now the kids are all older and all heading in different directions. The era of huge family trips has sadly and quickly ended. This van was an investment in our family and my only regret is I wish I had bought something like this much sooner.

The recent trips have been with fewer kids but the funny thing is they absolutely love the bench seats because if we take 3 kids, then each kid gets his own long bench seat.

This van needs absolutely nothing. I have all receipts for tons of work done and all the amazing extras. It is quite literally ready for the zombie apocalypse. The only thing it is missing is maybe roof rack missile launchers? I love this van and it’s been very reliable. Gets low gas mileage like maybe 12-15 due to 4x4 Quigley transmission. There is definitely some rust on the vehicle but it’s on lower panels which can easily be repaired by any body shop.
Attached Thumbnails
100665D3-FB09-4B36-A5E1-3ED94E756A83.jpg   C0F2A5B2-A3F6-40BE-BAF6-0166943AA6D0.jpg   6EE4009F-92E4-4559-80FD-4EB328562151.jpg   6DB03648-6952-44C3-8799-A02A94FBCA9E.jpg   98FE2C3A-7906-4664-BADF-B4044C3EE899.jpg  

ECB72116-BA6E-4564-90E4-FF86E5E23BD8.jpg   B7F8F44A-8FA6-4D77-9150-DB4E6BFBD151.jpg   32E21D1B-9F60-4533-A2ED-C7016E3846A2.jpg   B3893DE1-53FF-459B-988B-EF033A56C99B.jpg   0AB707F3-89B0-4DD8-B956-BF9968966B0F.jpg  

Familyof9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:43 AM   #2

Rust disclaimer on rocker panels

Rust disclaimer: The rust is pretty much limited to the rocker panels on both driver and passenger side but mostly on the driver side. The The cheap fix is to grind down, apply Ospho or some sort of rust inhibitor, then prime, paint and seal with clear coat. That will probably last a few years.

A better option is to do all of the above, but instead of paint / clear coat use Rhino Liner, Line-X, Herculiner, Raptor, Rustoleum … or any of the spray-on bed liners you like. I was going to do this but figured if I am selling it and took the time to do it and then someone wants to paint the whole van a different color then it would be pointless. If I keep this is what I will do.

The best fix is to get on www.raybuck.com and just order the replacement rocker panels and have an auto-body shop put them on for you. These are all after-market panels but they are #D scanned from OEM parts. They are very reasonable and almost all the parts needed are between $50 to $96. If you want to keep long term and not worry this is what I would do.

Here is product description straight form the Raybuck.com site on their rocker panel replacements:

Rocker panels take a beating from the elements and road debris. They are some of the first body panels on your vehicle to start showing signs of wear, and will usually be one of the first panels to rust out. If you’re thinking “I’d rather fix my rust than buy a new vehicle”, you’ve come to the right place.
All of our rocker panels are constructed of heavy gauge stamped steel that meets or exceeds the thickness of the original body panel that it’s replacing. The stamping process starts with a 3D scan of an OEM part, which means that these aftermarket panels will be an exact match to the original part’s shape. Since the panels are an exact match, the old panel will need to be cut out so that the new one can be welded in its place. The exception to this is slip-on panels. Any panel labeled as “Slip-on” can be placed over top of the original panel, and secured with an adhesive like Silaprene, rivets, welded, etc.

Each panel is has an EDP coating for additional corrosion protection. The e-coating leaves a black finish that can be scuffed and painted over. For best finishing results we recommend scuffing the e-coat, priming, and then top coating with an automotive grade paint.

We also carry a wide selection of inner rocker panels, cab corners, and floor pans. So whether you need to replace the driver side, passenger side, inner or outer rocker, we have the parts that you’re looking for.
Replace your rusted rocker panel by ordering this 1992-2012 Ford Van Sliding Door Rocker Panel, Passenger Side from Raybuck Auto Body Parts today.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:29 PM   #3

Dropping Price to $22,950. Thanks for looking! You can ping / DM me directly and can text you additional images or a walk-around video. Thanks!
Old 02-28-2021, 04:03 AM   #4

Interested more photos of the van and rust areas and frame. Thanks FL 32668
Coos26@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:18 AM   #5

Van sold! Thanks
Old 02-28-2021, 08:14 AM   #6

What brand was the molle stuff on the seats?
2003 Honda Element
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote