Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #1

2008 Sportsmobile Ford E350 4x4 6.0l diesel Super Duty

[photo]/Users/peternewport/Desktop/Sportsmobile shots/08 E350 Driver Side, low res.jpg[/photo]

Hey friends,
Crazy-Pete here. I am buying a really cool business and need to sell my favorite rig to get the job done.

This baby has all of the bells and whistles from Sportsmobile. I have really enjoyed the solar power this summer and can't say enough amazing things about the rig we named the "BurlyWagon". My wife and son are extremely sad. We'll likely get another one once the new business is rocking.

Here are some fun details:

We put a hitch on the front Trojan bumper for our bike rack. We also added a back up camera to the amazing Kenwood super sound system. This sound system is better than the one we have in the porsche and blows away our home stereo with the in dash tweeters and the huge woofer and subwoofer built into the rig. Your favorite music will guide you on the highways and make you cry on the backroads, ha!

The awning works really well and is easy to set-up.

The leather seats are easy to wipe the dust off.

The fridge, microwave and 110v outlets work seamlessly with the solar power system and it will amaze your friends.

The diesel powered hot water heater works perfectly. No propane. There is also a cool butane cook top that came with the rig that is easy to stow, put on the counter or picnic table or a rock for your morning coffee and bacon and eggs.

The front seats swivel for civil conversation and the spare table is handily available for games of cards and wine tasting oh, yes and for eating.

All the cousins are built in too that help in the off road world such as Old Man Emu, the Bushwackers, and the Trojan super bumpers.

We have only used the 4x4 system once and it worked great!

The pop top works as a duck/goose blind in a pinch and we've all slept well up top or down below.

My wife even enjoys driving such a rig. The biggest challenge is making your appointment in time because so many folks are amazed that such a rig exists. You know what I mean.

Anyhow, we're seeking a good home for the BurlyWagon and wish many happy miles to the new owners.

New this was about $112K and we're asking $95K or best offer. Excellent condition with 38K miles and freshly serviced

Thanks!
/Users/peternewport/Desktop/Sportsmobile shots/08 E350 Driver Side, low res.jpg
Pete
Attached Thumbnails
08 E350 Driver Side, low res.jpg   08 E350 Leather inside, lowres.jpg  

crazypetenewport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #2

Re: 2008 Sportsmobile Ford E350 4x4 6.0l diesel Super Duty

reasearch fair market value, then re-evaluate your price.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansrealm
reasearch fair market value, then re-evaluate your price.
You must be new here.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #4

Hi, crazypete and oceansrealm. Welcome to the forum

Pete, You might check out a couple of past for-sale posting in this section of the forum and detail in a crisper bullet style what features your rig has. Those of us shopping sometimes do better with lists and pictures rather than stories (although I love your enthusiasm) Does it have the extended warranty? THAT all by itself commands some premium attention to those of us willing to wade into the murky waters of Ford 6.0 liter Powerstroke ownership.

oceansrealm, you're implying that Pete is way out of market on this. I would say that's a very subjective thing. Rigs of this vintage are selling in the range being asked, depending on the feature list and depending upon its condition, the way it's been maintained, and the owners ability to document or otherwise demonstrate that. And they're selling for $15K less than that as well....

I'm in the market (though not for an EB), and have been looking at most of the used rigs listed on this sight and anywhere else I can find them. I'm simply a novice who is trying to come up the learning curve, but I believe both of you guys will find a lot of people in this forum who know more than all of us about this subject.

Good luck to all of us in our repsecitve sales and search projects !

SMB: 2006 RB-50 6.0 PSD SMB 4x4
1988 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet
2001 Harley Davidson Electra Glide (very not) Standard
2002 BMW R1150GS
mossbeachpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #5

Is that an EB? 408-395-2322. Thanks, Larry
dogsandcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsandcats
Is that an EB? 408-395-2322. Thanks, Larry
The van in the picture is clearly an EB.

Mike
2012 E250 Hitop camper
Ford_6L_E350 is offline   Reply With Quote