New to this forum. I'm selling my 2009 E-150.
Asking $28K with everything but willing to negotiate with the price, especially since most people probably won't want the build-out. It's in excellent mechanical condition.
Here's my email: email@example.com
The van is in excellent condition and has been serviced meticulously with all major preventive dealer maintenance and routine oil changes (every 3500-4500 miles). It has the 4.6L V8 Triton engine. A/C blows ice cold. Electric windows/locks/mirrors with alarm and remote entry. The van currently has around 132,500 miles on it but will continue to accrue miles as I continue on my adventures.
It’s insulated and fully sustainable for vanlife, and includes all the amenities of larger camper vans, such as water/sink, electricity, refrigerator, stove, bed, etc. Listed below are some of the specifics:
- Twin bed (converts into a bench/table if desired) with memory foam sectional mattress.
- Goal Zero lithium 1500x battery (It’s never shown less than 99% charge during use)
- Plenty of USB chargers, 12V chargers, and 110V outlet
- Max Air fan w/remote (reversible intake and exhaust)
- Swivel seat on passenger side
- 12V refrigerator 32 qt – Can act as freezer if desired
- Coleman 2-burner propane stove
- Propane heater
- Sink with running water
- Toilet (never used)
- LED overhead puck lights
- Multicolor LED light strips w/remote
- Custom Panasonic stereo and Rockford Fosgate speakers
- Rear-view camera
- SwitchPro for easily adding lights and whatever other accessories you desire
- Plenty of storage
- Insulated window covers for privacy
- 6” Lift with extended radius arms and custom leaf springs installed by Weldtec Designs
- Steering stabilizer by Weldtec Designs
- Fox shocks
- ARB rear differential lock
- ARB dual air compressor (for inflating tires, rafts, etc)
- ARB awning – Includes fully enclosed bug screen
- Custom roof rack with ladder
- 33” wheels with ProComp rims and new BFG K02 tires
- Spare wheel mounted to Aluminess rack
- 320 Watts of solar on roof
- Tow hitch
This van is smooth as silk on the road yet very capable off road (it was used for my photography adventures). It’s clean and rust-free. No accidents. Vinyl flooring is installed beneath the removable carpet. All in all, it has served me well and I’ll be sad to see it go.
Here is a video Weldtec Designs made of their suspension upgrade:
I am located in Redding. Please correspond initially through e-mail (I will respond quickly). Only serious inquiries will be responded to though.
Thanks for looking.