2009 Ford E350 6.0L 4x4
- Only 31,000 original miles. It's unmolested and about as close to new as it gets.
- It was bought from a Ford dealership in August of 2011 with just 13,480 miles. $25,822
- In October of 2013 it was taken to U Joint Offroad for a full build including 4x4, fiberglass high top roof, Aluminess bumpers and more. $28,000
- The engine is unmolested. It had no issues and currently has no issues. Being this is the last year the 6.0L was made and used, it does not have the issues earlier years had. I would install a new oil cooler and delete the EGR. Done. It just got an oil change with full synthetic Mobil Delvac 5W40 engine oil and a new filter. The last oil change interval was only 3,000 miles.
- The van has all power options with:
keyless entry, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, factory backup camera with screen in the rear view mirror. It has several 12V power points along with a 4 switch auxiliary pod. Factory radio with CD player and auxiliary line option. Air conditioning and cruise of course. There is also a factory cold weather plug. And, it has a factory two package with all wiring factory installed.
-The interior is unfinished. The front seats are cloth and perfectly clean. Otherwise, it's a clean slate for whatever build-out you want to do. Right now there is only reflectix on the walls and ceiling which can be pulled off for a fresh start at insulating the van. There is a pull out bed in the back with matched sleeping pads. The floor has is plywood sheet covered with the original plastic/rubber mat over it. It is not screwed into the van's floor. So no screw holes. The cab floor was covered in Dynamat to reduce noise.
- 4 factory Ford bench seats will come with the van. They are not mounted as there are no factory floor mounts in the van. You could mount them where you like if you wanted to use any of them. They are included.
- The exterior, under body, frame and running gear is super clean. There is absolutely no rust on the body. The top is paint matched to the van so it looks factory. There are 2-3 small scratches in the paint which you have to look for to see.
- With the 4x4 conversion, the brake and ABS light on the dash are illuminated. Since the time of the conversion I think U Joint Offroad has a fix. So, if it's bothersome, it could be addressed. Everything else functions as it should. Otherwise, there is an aftermarket tire pressure monitoring system in place of the original. It uses a separate small monitor that shows each individual tire's pressure.
Quick features list:
- U Joint 4" lift 4x4 kit
- Dana 60 front axle 4.10 gears
- Dana 60 semi float rear axle 4.10 gears
- DP custom tuner
- Rear skid plate system in place of OEM spare tire carrier
- AMP electric running boards/steps with LED courtesy lights
- Toyo tires (85%) on 17" wheels with matching spare
- Aluminess front and rear bumpers
- Hella fog lights, auxiliary backup lights
- Factory tow package
- Fiberglass high top 5'10" interior height
- 2x CR Lawrence side windows included
- Full 2 volume Ford service shop manuals included
This van looks and drives like new. You will not be disappointed. Come take a look at it. Or, fly in and drive it home. I can pick you up at the Minneapolis airport. That said, the van is from FL and NEVER saw road salt.
The cost of the van and conversion was $54,000.
Call or text
CL Ad with more pics: