Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2020, 06:33 PM   #1

2010 Sportsmobile E350 for sale

Hi all,
Listing is for my 2010 E350 Sportsmobile.

2wd Extended body, 6.8L v10 Gas motor with Livewire TS+ tuner (86 & 96 octane both tow and performance tunes).
Manual pop top and Thule rack with x-large storage roof compartment.

I purchased used (second owner) in April 2017 with 83k miles. It now has 105k miles on it as we just got back from an epic 9000 mile trip out west where it ran flawlessly.

Exterior is maroon/burgundy and in extremely good condition - just noticed one small scratch in the drivers door on our last trip. Other than than, dusty from the trip and Utah parks.

Has the Danhard rear A/C - primarily to run from shore power, however can run for shorter period (off batteries) while moving. Has two deep cycle batteries and everything works as it should.
Tow package with 3.73 rear axle gear. No rust other than slight surface on the frame as it's been kept indoors most of its life. Interior cabinet door hinges are troublesome from SMB, some are lose and could be tightened or replaced. There is a very slight tear 1/4" in the canvas towards the rear - will include a picture.

20 gal fresh water & grey water tanks - hardly used works fine, cassette toilet (never used, still in original plastic).
Two rear cabinets have been removed and are sitting in my garage for more cargo space in rear - could easily be put back in for cabinet space.
Larger 4CU fridge/freezer, microwave, sink, cooktop stove, rear heat (onboard propane), rear table top was missing when I purchased. Groucho bench has four seat belts, not a single issue with anything other than the hinges on the cabinets. Brand new tires installed in Sept 2020.

Upgrades include
Exterior rear flood lights 2 of 4 upfitter switches configured, fantastic fan, rear camera, upgraded battery charger, Thule rack and compartment, exterior nerf bar 'steps', front hitch receptacle, L-track in rear for extra seat (shoulder belt) or tie-downs and remote external keypad. Rear venting windows, Firestone airbags and all interior LED lights.

Also have the 55 gal rear tank (all metal) with all mounting bracketry incl. brand new fuel pump setup. Entire 4x4 conversion kit with Dana/sterling axles (rear is built, front is not) also includes rims and brand new KO2 tires. Worked directly with MG from Expovan on all components for the coil spring kit and it is ready to install once the front axle is completed. This was to be my last and final upgrade but struggling to find time as schedules have been too busy. The entire 4x4 kit is included and will need to be installed. I do not have the (NV271) transfer case but this is the 5r110 so will bolt on directly. All parts are included with the sale of the van.

Asking $65k.

Here is the link for pictures. After this trip out west, it now has 105k miles and have not had a single issue with it - would drive it anywhere.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ob?usp=sharing

Also shown on SMB website (third one down) as "Ford EB-49 STD Plan" example - this is the same exact van as in the pictures.
https://sportsmobile.com/chevy-conversion-examples/

Full disclosure, it was struck by lightning and issued a rebuilt title. The CPU and fuel pump were the only casualties and were replaced brand new, everything else works perfectly.
PM me if any questions or interested. Very nice van for someone who is looking or would like a 4x4 SMB.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
20170503_084545.jpg   2020-07-26.jpg   00f0f_3yjtfWbEc6J_1200x900.jpg   IMG_5570.jpg   00g0g_5rNcB3wNRtv_1200x900.jpg  

00j0j_g5oG9Gngg86_1200x900.jpg   00404_iFsfszjvrrd_1200x900.jpg  

jeff.depaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 03:18 PM   #2

Is the van still for sale??
Located in which state, town.Thanks
Terry
Terry Hoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:55 AM   #3

Yes for sale. Near Chicago
Old 12-16-2020, 09:23 AM   #4

Good luck with the sale!

Can we talk about the struck by lightning bit for a second 😅 I feel like there's a good story there haha..
RemingtonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:48 AM   #5

Was before I purchased it and fixed with previous owners insurance. I have not had any electrical issues (or other) with it whatsoever.
Old 12-16-2020, 04:47 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff.depaul View Post
Was before I purchased it and fixed with previous owners insurance. I have not had any electrical issues (or other) with it whatsoever.

Does it go to 88mph? Is there a flux capacitor in there somewhere?

Herb
Old 12-16-2020, 04:55 PM   #7

Shhh.. just because I have the only time travelling SMB on the planet doesn't mean I want everyone to know.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:47 PM   #8

Nice rig. My favorite floor plan. That red though..... Lol.
Old 12-27-2020, 11:13 AM   #9

Jeez, they really haven’t changed much, have they? Mine’s a 2005, and except for the “ Groucho” lol, looks pretty much the same inside. I do envy your A/C setup as I have the old
“ box” Starcool, which has never worked, except while driving. Good luck on the sale, should be interesting during
Covid shutdowns. But we are a rather “ determined” bunch!
ConnieKat
ConnieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:08 AM   #10

bump to the top... still for sale and considering offers.
Mileage is now 109k after another Colorado trip (2500+ miles), ran like a champ.

Couple further upgrades include a Derale 15960 Hyper Cool trans cooler with thermostat and fan (replaced the stock trans cooler) and Redarc trailer brake controller.

PM me if interested.