Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #11

Sold!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2017, 12:06 AM   #12

Oh for Christ's sake, put the SOLD in the title please, would ya please !!!!

Ok, we are all very, very, very happy for you that you sold your wonderful SMB van.

But.....I'm so GD tired of opening these links to FSBO posts and scrolling thru multiple pages only to find the rig's been SOLD!

Is it really that hard to post SOLD in your title once you've gotten rid of your van?

Geeeze, give me a break!
Old 05-02-2017, 12:15 AM   #13
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
2012 E350, V-10 HT, for sale $50,000, price reduced $45,000

[emoji848]......most times you aren't able to edit the post title, or the original post for some reason. I think it's blocked for jr members or something, but there were only 9 posts in this thread, wasn't like you had to sift through multiple pages on this one to find it's been sold. Yes, sometimes frustrating....

'03 Ford E350 7.3L Diesel
RB "50" SMB
Quigley 4X4, Deaver's and RIP kit
CCV high profile pop top
CCV High Profile Pop Top
Old 05-02-2017, 07:12 AM   #14

'...I'm so GD tired of opening these links to FSBO posts and scrolling...'
gbail, open the post and go straight to the last #?
Old 05-02-2017, 07:47 AM   #15

Ggail,

I apologize that I was unable to change the title to "sold" on this forum. Judging from your post this apparently has upset you. I have some advice for you "get a life".Good luck on your search for a Sportsmobile.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:01 AM   #16

I do not think members have the ability to edit titles, so that is out, and having the admins do it does not make sense.

In the User Control Panel "User CP" upper left corner, there is a selection how you want to view the threads posts. Default is oldest first.

Newest First is also available and that is what I use. Newest first creates some minor quirks such as when ^^^ is used to refer to the "prior post above", which is now below because it is older.

There actually many, many options in the User CP to make notifications, thread subscription, etc. more convienent for one's way of using and perusing the forum.

Actually, one that is MOST often over looked is the wonderful feature of including your location in your profile. I think "Where are you located?" - has to be the most often asked question!!
Old 05-02-2017, 08:57 AM   #17

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
I do not think members have the ability to edit titles, so that is out, and having the admins do it does not make sense.
very stupid that we cant add sold to title. I understand that there may be reasons to not be able to modify the body of the original message due to false advertising etc, but seriously, why not be able to edit the title??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Actually, one that is MOST often over looked is the wonderful feature of including your location in your profile. I think "Where are you located?" - has to be the most often asked question!!
imho, it should be a requirement for that field to be filled out to even open the classifieds and most definitely to sell something.

and ref, somehow im a senior member and I cant edit the titles for any post in any section. someone correct me if im wrong, but senior member is only designated by post count. I see numerous folks that have had accounts longer than me, but with a lower post count and still be a jr member. so im assuming here...
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
Old 05-02-2017, 09:29 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsansone View Post
Ggail,

I apologize that I was unable to change the title to "sold" on this forum. Judging from your post this apparently has upset you. I have some advice for you "get a life".Good luck on your search for a Sportsmobile.
Ouch. Ease up on the 'poster' they just wanna score a good rig... if we can't show a little empathy here and there tensions just keep rising...
Old 05-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #19

Mods please lock this. The rig has been sold. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Closed Thread