2012 Ford Econoline E-150 Lifted 2WD Off Road Outdoor Adventure Surf Van
Hey all, I am unfortunately looking to part with my 2012 Ford Econoline E-150 4.6l 2WD van. This was my personal project a couple of years back, but we ended up purchasing an actual RV and this guy is just sitting around. It is an 8-passenger regular body van (all captain’s chairs with row down middle). This seating set-up is ideal and offers a comfortable ride for all passengers. The seats can also be taken out easily for more storage or camping inside!
The van currently has a little over 101k miles. This thing is a real head-turner and makes for an amazing surf wagon. Up to 11'-6" surfboards or paddle boards can be stored right down the middle aisle!
Below is a list of what I’ve done to it since I purchased it in 2016:
• Toyo LT265/75R16 Open Country A/T II tires (x5 including rear spare) installed in 2016 – Approximately 15,000 miles on them
• Pro Comp Alloys Series 69 16” Wheels in flat black finish installed in 2016 (x5 including rear spare)
• Camburg Ford E-Series Van 2wd 97-14 Baja Performance Lift Kit installed by Camburg in 2016
• Camburg Ford E-Series Van 93-14 Baja Front Bumper installed by Camburg in 2016
• Hella Rallye 4000 Halogen Euro Beam Lights (x3) installed by Camburg in 2016
• Aluminess double loop roof rack with 3” slats and removable crossbars for Thule accessories
• Aluminess rear tire rack installed by Aluminess in 2016
• Aluminess nerf bars installed by Aluminess in 2016
• Aluminess passenger side ladder installed by Aluminess in 2016
• Agile RIP kit with Agile tuned Fox shocks installed by Agile Off Road in 2017
• Agile custom rear leaf springs installed by Agile Off Road in 2017
• Sony XAV650 multimedia receiver with rear view camera and Bluetooth hands-free calling installed in 2016
• SCT X4 Performance Programmer Device w/ 3 custom tunes by 5 Star Tuning (Must be turned off to Smog in California)
• WeatherTech all weather mats in front seats
• Trasharoo Off Road Spare Tire Trash Bag
• Custom made blackout window inserts and front curtain for camping
• Tow hitch installed for bicycle hitch storage (Not wired for towing but
probably an easy addition - just never needed to tow)
• Front tinted windows
Everything is very clean with no rust or major damage. No leaks and no engine issues. Never taken on the beach or dunes. Always regularly maintained.
Known Issues: There is a minor scratch at the driver’s door that was repaired prior to me purchasing it (I can send photos). There is a scratch in the powder coat of the front bumper and a scratch to the driver's side headlight from a minor grazing while parked (I can send photos). There is a small dent in the back behind the spare tire (I can send photos). It's not noticeable but just want to make note of everything I can. The new tires are not what the tire monitors have calculated so the low pressure warning light is on constantly. The tires are aired up appropriately but just not to the factory settings. I have always just ignored it, but it may be an easy fix with Ford. The recline on the seat directly behind the passenger seat sometimes will not lock into place. There may be a way to tighten this mechanism somehow but I typically do not have this seat in the van as it blocks the entrance so it hasn’t been an issue.
Other than that, everything looks and performs great! It just deserves better than sitting in my driveway…
I’ve got well over $30k into this beast! I’m asking $17,500 or make me a reasonable offer.
I’m not looking to part this out or sell any of the accessories separately but thanks anyway!
Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions. Way more pics available as well. 10 is the limit on here.