Yes, not a van, but you can consider it a van accessory!
I'm putting this up for sale this weekend locally and figured I'd throw it out here in case anyone is interested. Locally I'm starting at $34K (yes, I know that a bit rich for this vehicle), but for this group I'll just say $30K firm as that is the price I'm actually shooting for.
2012 Wrangler Rubicon (2-door – hard top)
* ~32,000 miles
* Auto Transmission
* Bestop front flip top (also have hard panel inserts that came with it)
- I love this top. 2 latches and just reach up and flip it back.
* Silver (grey?)
* AEV 3.5” lift
* Tom Woods double / double cardan front drive shaft
* 35” Goodyear Duratrac tires (not sure of wheel brand right off)
* Upgraded amp & speakers and stock nav / sat radio
* Aftermarket front bumper with winch
* Always use Mobil-1 synthetic oil (just did oil change this weekend)
Paint has some imperfections (chips and a few scrapes - mostly on the painted fenders), but overall in fantastic condition. If you go to flat fenders those all go away!
I don't have any staged pictures at the moment, but here's one from the trail. It works well as an FJ winch anchor point.