Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2020, 11:37 AM   #1

2015 4x4 Sprinter Sportsmobile

Selling our 2015 Sportsmobile to fund retirement home....

Currently has 40,000 miles with the service B completed recently, also just installed a brand new house battery. Van is in great condition, only used in the winter time a couple of times and always washed upon returning home so very clean. It has the RB-50 layout with leather seats and maple cabinets. Has the Espar for heat and hot water, it's a wonderful option! Microwave, solar panels, porta potti, exterior shower, extra lighting, incredible audio/visual setup, roof rack w/ ladder, power up Pent House, LED lights all around including two bars up front, hood wrap, snorkel, Raptor Liner, Loncoin flooring with snap in carpet, weather tech floor mat up front, Method Wheels and BFG's, running board/sliders, screen door on slider, Fiamma awning, and many others.

Not sure on asking price but will start at $120,000 and open to reasonable offers. PM with questions or for more information. Located near Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Attached Thumbnails
Sportsmobile 1.jpg   Sportsmobile 2.jpg   Sportsmobile 3.jpg   Sportsmobile 4.jpg   Sportsmobile 5.jpg  

Sportsmobile 6.jpg  

Beeks76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:24 PM   #2

Overall Height?

Great looking rig. Can you tell me the overall height with the penthouse down to the highest point (solar panels or rooftop rails, whichever is highest)? Trying to determine if we'd be able to to fit her in our garage. You certainly have a bigger garage (or warehouse compared to ours) than us city folk.
YukonCornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #3

Garage
Nice vehicle for sure, it will make someone very happy
Old 02-23-2020, 07:40 AM   #4

We've loved this van, and I really hate to see it go. But my daughter is going off to college now, and we are purchasing a retirement home in New Mexico so we are going to be carrying two homes for a bit. Hopefully after I'm able to retire and move to New Mexico full time we can get another van, it will be a prefect location to travel from. I would get the same van and layout, I've loved this setup. I questioned whether we needed four wheel drive when we purchased the van, but after having it, I would always have it. We've never gone off-roading with it, but I've gone on roads and places that I otherwise wouldn't have felt comfortable going. And the penthouse option is great, I love waking up with all of the screens open around me. It's like sleeping outside, I'm really going to miss my van.….
Old 02-23-2020, 07:45 AM   #5

I measured the height of the van this morning, it is 102" to the top of the solar panels and 104" to the top of the cross bars on the roof rack. The cross bars are quick remove if that made a difference to fitting somewhere. One of the reasons we went with the penthouse option is to keep the overall height lower, both for fitting in a garage and because of handling. It drives very nice and cross winds don't seem to bother, I haven't driven a tall van so I can't compare. But this van drives nice enough that my 17 year old daughter feels comfortable, and more importantly I feel comfortable with her driving it... Let me know if you have any other questions, thank you!!
Old 03-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #6

More Pic's

Hey, I took some better pictures and thought I would share. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5166.jpg   IMG_5159.jpg   IMG_5176.jpg   IMG_5178.jpg   IMG_5180.jpg  

20170827_062415.jpg  
Old 03-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #7

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks76 View Post
Hey, I took some better pictures and thought I would share. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
You've really got to stop that, I'm sooooo tempted... It really is a beautiful van.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:51 AM   #8

The van is on its way back to California. Thanks for the interest.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:29 PM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks76 View Post
The van is on its way back to California. Thanks for the interest.

So where in NM are you retiring to?

Herb
Old 05-04-2020, 04:46 PM   #10

Photos of the rear end - what's there ? And looking thru rear of van - doors open - looking towards front end - thanks.
Russ Gutshall is offline   Reply With Quote