Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2021, 05:40 PM   #1

2019 Sprinter 4x4 passenger f/s

I'm selling my 2019 MB Sprinter Passenger 4x4 van.
Has 27,000 miles on it, vast majority are highway miles to and from Mammoth and the central valley, Ca. Serviced at Fresno MB. Bought new in Dec 2019.
White with black leatherette interior. Has most options.
Heated seats, adaptive cruise, 10.25 screen nav, diesel fired preheater, roof rails, rear a/c, etc.
Tow hitch, Bfg ta a/t tires including spare, with plenty of tread left.
Added Vannon overhead shelf, which is super awesome for storage. Added Vannon rear step that mounts onto the hitch, works great. I have a couple of Terrawagen plastic storage pockets too.
I made a removable rear bed platform system that works pretty well, can be removed very easily in 5 minutes and then you can add the third row 4 seater bench seat. I also have window shades/cover for the back and rear windows. But it has not been drilled/cut into and modified, still a clean stock passenger van.
After having three Econolines over the past 15 years, I will say the Sprinter has been a much better road trip rig with the kids. Drives fantastic, quiet, and comfortable, however, I am moving back to a pickup as we are embarking on building a house in a rough rural area and will be towing more again and my wife really isn't as fond of driving it as I would have hoped. I will be posting new photos after the van is detailed and an oil change will be done this week. It has amazing traction as evidenced by the first photo of it upside down...Ill try to fix tonight.
The van is is very good condition. If interested, please feel free to PM me or call 559-280-9850, thanks, j
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1716.jpg   IMG_1717.jpg   IMG_1718.jpg   IMG_1719.jpg   IMG_1720.jpg  

IMG_1721.jpg  

yondermountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:55 AM   #2

oops forgot, asking 69,500.
more pics to follow.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:29 AM   #3

Forgot to mention that it does have an MB factory extended warranty for 6 years or 120,000 miles that cost 2500 when I bought the van and is transferrable.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:20 AM   #4

tough decision, but we decided to keep for at least one more summer, sorry for the flip flop but just couldn't let it go. feel like an idiot...
Old 03-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #5

Looks great, but I don't understand the anti-gravity option shown in the photos.
kelpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 07:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpie View Post
Looks great, but I don't understand the anti-gravity option shown in the photos.
The joys of having 4x4!
karma is offline   Reply With Quote