Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2022, 07:36 PM   #1

’95 Ford E350 Super Duty 20’ Class C Bigfoot C20RK

’95 Ford E350 Super Duty 20’ Class C Bigfoot C20RK
Asking price $125,000
Located in Holden, MA, USA (01520)
All pictures can be found here.

460CI motor with 61K original miles
6” lift with 33” tires (front 295/70R17/ and rear 255/85R16)
Stage 2 Dana 60 with hub conversion and SS brake upgrades
4:10 gears
Axles and springs rated to 10K lbs (Fully loaded with fluids and fuel, plus 500 LBS of gear, still) If needed . . . Would need to re-weigh front and rear as I can’t find the slip I sent to UJOR when we built the springs with exact weights.
Rear airbags

COMPLETE 4 SEASON PACKAGE
•Aluminum framed foam injected fibercore (R12) walls, roof and floors for a quiet ride and efficient heating/cooling. All water tanks and water lines are in internal heated compartments. Heated by a 25k BTU propane fueled heater. Never had any frozen pipes, drains and/or water tanks, OR even cold feet in this rig! Been thru some EXTREME low temps for an extended period of time with no issues.

UJOR 4x4
•DRW Ujoint offroad conversion. Enough said! Typical Ujoint goodness with all the upgrades possible. Fox 2.0 shocks and such, SS brake components , ½” DRW spacers. Axles and springs rated to 10K lbs (Fully loaded with fluids and fuel, plus 500 LBS of gear, still)

TIRES
•Approximately 5k miles
•Front 295/70R17 with aftermarket wheels
•Rear 255/85R16 with stock powder coated steel wheels
•Spare 295/70R17
•Spare 255/85R16

FUEL and FLUIDS and POWER
•35 gallon stock fuel tank
•30 gallon aux tank with in line transfer pump (and filter) and secondary fuel gauge
•40lbs propane (2 exchangeable 20lbs Tanks)
•65 gallon fresh water
•20 gallon grey water
•20 gallon black water
•House battery DC260-12 maintenance free, sealed deep cycle battery new as of 2/20
•Starting battery new as of 3/21

FRONT END SWAP
•’08-’14 front end clips, grill and bumper
•Bumper has UJOR front receiver for trailer hitching bikes and such.
•Lights installed in bumper and explained in exterior lights section

EXTERIOR
•Exterior ski locker with drains. We used this area to hang wetsuits to dry
•HUGE underbelly storage that connects across both sides (described in separate section)
•Exterior shower that pumps out of main tanks located right at the powered side steps for hosing down after a surf or sandy feet at the beach.
•Powered side entry steps with bypass switch located just inside the cab
•Tranny cooler installed beneath powered side steps
•Exterior side entry led light
•HUGE dual velvac towing mirrors with top quality arms that fold in (and out)
•Vented battery compartment for house battery

EXTERIOR LIGHTS
If you’ve never driven cross country in pitch black dark, snow, fog, dust, or smoke . . . .you may never fully appreciate these exterior lights. at the flick of a switch it’s daylight!! Got snow, fog, or dust, toggle down and turn things to amber for better clarity and easier on the eyes!! You can see a mouse crossing the road 500yds away with this light set up, angles and beams. We’ve actually seen more wildlife driving night than most people exhibit in there local Cabela’s .
•Front LED marker lights
•Front double RIGID 40”dual LED lights (white/amber)
•Front RIGID 30” dual LED light (white /amber) custom fit into the front grill
•Rigid flood white and amber in front bumper as fogs and/or driving lights
•Rear aux RIGID LED Reverse lights and/or can be used as rear work lights
•Side LED above cabin entry door

REAR EXTERIOR
•Rear LED marker lights
•2 Aluminess boxes with locks
•4 4 gallon (16 gallon total) rotopax with mounts
•Spare tire mount (front 295/70R17)
•Side mounted ladder to access roof
•Rear camera way up top for widest field of view for aftermarket aux camera
•Small E tract installed for safely and responsibly stowing random gear on top of rear Aluminess boxes
•RIGID spots for reverse, can be used from sPOD system for work lights

OBA
•Located beneath the rig. Plug in ports are front and rear bumpers with Ujoint quick disconnects. Switch for OBA system is on dash Spot system

ROOF
•1/2 ply on top of the OEM ply. NO leaks and or water damage to the existing roof. I just wanted to reenforce to be able to confidently walk the entire roof without the worry of stepping on supports. All new EPDM RV roofing system and sealant with NO SEAMS!. COMPLETELY leak and water free!
•While replacing the roof and membrane, I installed all new vents and roofing components including a LOW PROFILE AC.
•Roof has 3 rows of e track that run parallel with the side rails

INTERIOR
•All cabinets high quality, including hardwear for a non rattling quite ride!
•ALL custom interior with special ordered fabric and diamond pattern stitching.
•Seat belts for 6 (4 at the dinette, one for driver, one for passenger in cab).

SLEEPING
Manufacturer says sleeps 6. But in my opinion, you’d better REALLY like the other 5 . . . .We (4) had been more than comfortable in all our travels in all seasons. My wife and I above the cab and the (2) kids separated below
•Above cab is a full size bed, custom upholstery with a flip away middle for unobstructed access to front cab. Bed has a combo of 3’ RV foam and 3” memory foam!!
•Dinette folds down to a traditional twin sized bed with large storage compartments below seating areas.
•Couch can either be slept on in normal position, or laid down to a full size bed. Extension arms can be engaged and cushions inserted to fill voids of length
•Custom black out drapes on factory slides for upper bed.
•Same custom fabric/shade combo for surround cab.

KITCHEN
•Dual sink
•6 gallon LP hot water heater
•4 burner LP cooktop
•LP oven!! Needs NO power to operate!
•3 way fridge (12v,110,LP)
•Secondary overhead exhaust fan can circulate air in or out and can be thermostatically controlled.
•Cabinets and storage throughout

BATH
•Wet bath with sink and vanity storage mirror. Thetford toilet
•Overhead exhaust fan.
•Low flow shower head to reserve water but increase pressure!

CABIN WINDOWS
•We ordered new dual pane windows for the same manufacturer Bigfoot used. Windows are sliders with darkest factory tint possible, screens, and locks.
•Custom day/night shades. Complete game changer!!. LOVE LOVE LOVE the night shades. Once those things are pulled down, the rig is fully blacked out from any and all visible interior light.

DASH
•Cab floor was fitted with 2x layers of dyno mat to quiet road noise, vibration and heat.
•Cab floor has vinyl coin mat instead of the traditional carpet. This coin mat is super easy to keep clean, wipe down and contains fluids if something spills.
•Custom floormats at the seats for the comfort of driving with no shoes
•Drivers and passenger side powered windows and locks
•Aux Horn (3 pipe train horn) plumbed into OBA system and easy access lit switch conveniently located on drivers door
•Aux and driving dual (WHITE/AMBER not made anymore and rigid’s best kept secret for 2 lights in 1 lightbar) LED lights controlled by lit 3way toggle switches that are wired thru the ignition. So no key, no draining down!! Switches are located on the drivers door for easy (and fast) on/off operation while driving WITHOUT searching and/or reaching!!
•Navigation/Bluetooth
•sPOD system with lit and labeled LED switches
•Gauge for rear air bag PSI and dual needles to control each side independently. Paddles to inflate/deflate to desired pressure.
•4WD engaged light

GAUGES
•Gauges located in A pillar are both analog and digital that have different settings and brightness. Combos are oil temp, tranny temp and rear air bags. I always liked to monitor all my fluids and temps on long grades while driving in extremely hot weather.

FRONT SEATS
•2 swivel captains chairs with double arm rests
•Drivers side is fully custom. Custom hand selected leather and beyond comfortable!!! Can drive for 10-15hrs straight with ease!
•Passengers side seat is a stock special ordered RV leather seat. Double arm rests, and powder coated swivel

HEATING/COOLING
•Heat is a 25k BTU forced hot air furnace. Fueled by LP
•New penguin low profile 13k BTU AC on roof

GENERATOR
•Onan 2800 gas fueled generator with powered switch inside
•Generator is plumbed into aux fuel tank so no matter how long you run it, it will not drain down the main fuel tank to empty

UNDERNEATH
•COMPLETELY rust free! Had been undercoated every year with a local company and proprietary chemicals. Just recently reinstalled a full (similar to) rhino liner undercoating. Assuming the potential new owner will not be local. This undercoating is for the life of the rig and does not need to be toughed up and or reapplied yearly due to wear.
•Tranny cooler located under the entry side steps with aux switch on sPOD system
•OBA and lines run throughout on the drivers side of the frame
•Aux 30gl fuel tank wit rear skid
•Closed cell foam visible and treated with undercoating

UNDERBELLY STORAGE
•Storage compartment stretches across (96”) beam of RV. LED lights on both sides. Vinyl coin mat on lower sections and carpet on top. Can typically fit 3 surfboards, my Yeti 75, a few spearguns with sets of 36” long blade fins, weight belts etc.
•Passenger side of underbelly has exterior shower next to cabin entry door. Draws from main tank with aux switch and separate pump form main water system.

Thanks for the interest! It has been pretty insane to this point! I think that this the most efficient way for me to reach such a network of likeminded overland enthusiasts! I am just an average dude that had a vision, not a salesman jigging for bites . . .It is hard to not be passionate about such an insane rig! Especially, as described before, there will likely NEVER be one like it for sale again. There was NO comparable out there, so we let the market dictate the price. Before the actually listing was posted, during the “sneak peak” period, sight unseen offers have been coming in. Few a little lower, majority in the ballpark of our asking price and some much higher. It is MOST important for us to reach the community and find the best fit for the final home.
Like many, we started in the 4WD van, and our SMB was great. But as the kids got bigger, so did the boards and the wetsuits, and the gear multiplied etc.. We did everything we could do to stretch our time in our SMB, but it was inevitable that we’d eventually grow out of it as time and trips moved on.
While scrolling for options on a sleepless night, a ray of hope came across the screen, a listing in CAN. Never heard of a 20’ RV! AND, I couldn’t find any info about the vehicle listed. SO I immediately sent the seller a PM with some questions and a very high level of interest. Turns out, I was the 3rd in a very long line (possibly close to 100+?). As the seller patiently and methodically went down the list investigating options of his own, I realized we had a 3-4hr conversation about the RV for sale, travel, other rigs and family. I explained to him “I will do things to this rig people can only dream about!!” He was (and STILL is) an incredible guy whom is the most knowledgeable person on the planet in a lot of things, but most definitely all things BIGFOOT RVs.
I flew into CAN a few months later to pick her up then drive her across the border onto American soil. I am sure I could write a book on this whole experience, but as I try to keep it brief, I find myself thinking of all the incredible memories I (we) have had ever since the first time I put her into D on the column!!
I didn’t need a plan or any prints. I had already had a VISION of what I wanted this rig to look like, how I wanted it to perform. I was just a matter of logistics on the steps of the process to get her there.
We built this rig with the intentions of the forever travel vehicle. GO anywhere, DO anything, at the drop of a hat! AND, for a very long time, that’s exactly what it was for my wife (and I) plus our 2 children.
Here we are 7yrs later with countless memories of our own, and almost every dream box checked off! From the sleepless nights of building, and planning to the trips to vendors and craftsmen. Travels thru the sub-zero temps, snow cover grounds with high elevations to hot dry desserts of endless sand and the views up/down the coastlines . . . .The whole experience has been a full on epic journey. We added about 40K miles to the block over our course. And whether it be paved road, washboard side roads or full on 4WD I can almost recall every minute of every mile. There was nothing better than diving thru the night with the LEDs in full effect (which would basically turn it into day) totally submerged in an audio book and one of my kids would come whisper in my ear, “what state are we in??”, only for me to reply “I’m not really sure yet, but I’ll watch the sun come up over there?!” It was the most efficient and cheapest way for us to explore the entire country over the past years. And every amount of $$$ spent on the build, on the road, or at our destinations was money very well spent!!! Memories made, amazing people met, incredible experiences from wildlife to car accidents and aiding those with catastrophic failure.
If your interest still exists after all this information. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, as I will answer ASAP with detailed answers to the best of my ability!!
If you are still questioning how rare these rigs are. This is an conversation I dug up via email from the previous owner:
“It was kinda interesting, the next guy in line is in BC right by the bigfoot factory and he said he was on a tour of the bigfoot factory in the mid 90's and test drove one of these "mini bigfoots" and him and his wife loved it so much that he asked bigfoot if he could buy one and they said no, that they were for the Japanese market only. He also said he has since then only seen two in person there in southern BC, and that he has never in the 20 years seen one for sale.”
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9613.jpg  

StormTropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 07:46 PM   #2
Site Team

Extremely well documented For Sale ad, GLWS.

Herb
Old 01-13-2022, 07:36 AM   #3

Wow. Just wow.

GLWS!

MarinBlaine
"MooseMobile"
2001 E250 5.4 EB50 Aero Hightop
MarinBlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 03:56 PM   #4

Sold

Unit has been sold.
StormTropper is offline   Reply With Quote